- They can't catch Carol... If Julia catches them with their toys, she'll think it was a robbery, so the best thing to do is just...

Beth says until Caroline aims her wand at the toys.

Caroline uses a spell that doubles the toys and then shrinks them, after doing this spell the girl's nose bleeds a little, but she is relieved, Veronica and Dana take the shrunk versions of the toys and put them in a baggie, so they would think they were just carrying a bag of coins.

- Caroline, don't use magic like that.

Says Beth worriedly as Caroline wiped the bleeding part of her nose.

- I must use my magic to do good... Sarah and Joan taught me to use magic in a more controlled way, we were doing some spells, they even gave me some magic to control it better... Now let's get changed.

Says Caroline.

Veronica takes the toy bag and puts it around her waist. Little Dana hugs Caroline and begins to cry with happiness at Carol's kindness.

- Thank you Caroline, you are an amazing person.

Says Dana.

- I only did what was necessary, you deserve this more than ever, I know how hard your mother has a job as a servant in this place, oh and I know how she suffers at the hands of Scarlet.

Says Caroline.

- We live in the peasant village, so we are kind of used to a life like this... We can't even afford toys like this... You have no idea how much you have done for us... Anyway, we're going, thank you Beth, I'm very grateful to meet little Caroline...

Says Veronica stroking Caroline's head.

Veronica and Dana leave Caroline's room and head back to the peasant village, luckily they didn't run into Julia and Scarlet halfway there, since it was quite possible that they were asleep at that time in the morning. Carol had a dream come true when she visited Terre Sapphique and also knew that this would not be her first time there, that they would go more and more times.

Time goes by, the time for the French GP of 1764 arrives, it was an event that filled the grandstands, an intense movement, and all because of a runner named Maria Du Nord, who caused a lot of excitement with her incredible and dominating performances. The flying Scot.

- Ladies and Gentlemen! Witches and magical creatures! We are gathered here for another race of the World Broom Racing Championship! We are here for the seventh race of the year! The French GP 1764! At the start we have Maria Du Nord! The favorite to win the race and also the title! With four wins this season! Maybe a fifth! The flying Scot!

Says Vivian.

The witches soon start going to the pits leaving their brooms on the race track, with this the start is signaled, with the lights being turned on.

- And the start is on! Go! Go! The witches will show that they are the best runners in the world! And so we begin the 1764 French Grand Prix!

Says Vivian.

Lap 1 of 30, Maria starts in front, and little by little she is getting more and more distant, showing that she would win that race, again Du Nord had everything to lead in a victory, the second place was Yennifer Von Tripp (99), she was overtaken by Valkrye Hofferson (22), starting a dispute of positions between them on that lap.

Far away in Terre Sapphique, Diana and the nine children were cheering for Maria, for her to win the race as usual, it was all a euphoria for the Du Nord. Everyone was cheering and saying "Maria, Maria, Maria, Maria", even the whole town was also watching the race in the central square.

The Fertility Stone and the three Diana Cavendishजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें