" don’t ever call us you mother fucker! " one of the girls says to themba running out of the bedroom.

" uhm guys can you wait for me downstairs. I want to shower quickly.

" nah, you don’t have to shower. We just need something from you, that’s why we are here. "

" is there a problem? "

" yes, a girl problem. " he laughs and we join them.

" I knew you wouldn’t last with that girl " he shakes his head, he refers my wife as ‘ that girl ‘. The nerve of this mother fucker. I’ll let it go for now. " a man like you can never be tamed. Men like us" he says. sbu and I look at each other and we laugh.

We go downstairs and Percy comes in the house walking in with the girl, Mabutho. Somehow I knew one of them was going to tag along. The girl looks terrified and she should be.

'' Just in time. " I say.

" what am I doing here? " she says.

" who said you can talk? " sbu says.

" but I'm suppose to be on my way home? "

" and you are going home but for now just sit down. "  Percy pulls a chair for her and she sits down.

" so this is her? " themba asks?

" why don’t you sit down too and face her. "

" I don't know her man "

" I know you don’t. Pull a chair, sit down and face her. " he shakes his head.
" what's all this guys?, why do I feel like something is wrong? "

" because it is. Now sit your ass down. " sbu says.

" don't fucken talk to me like that sbu! " sbu pulls out his gun and points is at him. Themba raises his hands up. " wait now man, what going on? What did I do? " he says sitting down.

" Themba, meet what's your name again? " I ask the girl?

" dineo, my name is dineo. " her voice trembles.

" meet dineo who been disrespecting my wife. "

" oh...ok. This is the girl you left your wife for? " we all laugh.

" nah, luh is still my wife and I'll never leave her for anyone. Ever!. But this girl had the audacity to think that she can have something with me. "

" I'm sorry uncle mbuso. " we laugh

" ncooh I'm uncle now?. You know I’m not the kind of person to give people second chances if they piss me off. But I do when I like that person. " I look at themba and his face gets pale.

" lucky you dineo " Percy says.

" dineo meet themba, who runs one of my companies, lives in my house and betrayed me and put his hands on my little brother. " themba gets up but I punch his face breaking his nose and he falls down. " get up and sit your skinny ass on that chair. " he does wiping his nose groaning.

" you see dineo, themba used to work with the man who kidnapped you. " she looks at him and cries. " the reason we found you dineo is because this mother fucker next to you betrayed me and my brother  sbu found that out. Sbu is the reason why you are here and was never sold to slavery or killed. The both of you got a second chance in life to make things right and live your lives but you didn't. You got full of yourselves and came after people who wanted nothing from you....."

" your brother...." he cuts me off.

" shut the fuck up! "

" what are you going to do to me? " she asks crying hysterically.