#73 Danny Briere Imagine

"Danny let’s go to the carnival!" You shouted to your fiancée from the kitchen. Danny was sitting down on the couch drinking a beer staring at the TV.

"Nah I don’t feel like going out." Danny said and changed the channel.

"You’ve been saying that for the past month!"

"Because I don’t wanna go out…"

"Ok I get that. You lost, and it sucks but you gotta put it behind you! You can’t mope around, you gotta get out and show people that you’re ok."

"Alright so where’s this carnival?" Danny asked turning around to look at you. You smiled and let out a laugh as you rushed over to give him a kiss.

When you arrived at the carnival the first thing you spotted was a giant stuffed animal. It was one of those banana’s with the face and Jamaican hat.

"Babe will you win me that?!" You asked excitedly, pointing to the Jamaican banana.

"Can we do it later, like when we’re ready to leave?"

"Baaaabbbee what if it’s gone?"

"It won’t be, I promise." Danny said giving you a kiss before going to purchase ride tickets. After riding countless rides and eating fair food, the two of you decided it was time to leave. It was a fun night that included a steamy makeout on top of the Ferris wheel.

"Hey! You still have to get me that banana!" You said as as you started walking towards your car.

"I know baby, I know!" Danny said from a few feet back. You hasn’t realized he stopped at the game station. You smiled and skipped your way back to Danny.

"Ok so how do I win that giant banana thing!" Danny asked the guy working the booth, pulling out his wallet.

"Pop five balloons with these darts." The man said. He looked at Danny just as Danny turned to look at you.

"Hey man! You’re Danny Briere! For $5 I’ll just give you the thing!"

"No, no it’s ok. I promised my fiancée here, Y/N, that I’d win it for her." Danny said, paying the man for the game.

"Alright man but if you go over $30 I’ll just give you the thing."

"DEAL!" You shouted before Danny could answer. Somehow the game was a lot harder than it looked. After spending $20 Danny only popped two balloons.

"Shouldn’t you be good at this? You play hockey." You whined, just wanting to be home.

"Right babe, hockey not baseball." Danny said handing the man another five. You groaned and pulled out your phone. "Hey you wanted this not me!" Danny said as he threw a dart, missing. He managed to pop two more balloons and needed only one more to win your banana.

"Yo man I know I said $30, but just take it." The man working the game said as Danny went to pull out another five.

"No I can’t do that!" Danny said trying to hand the man the money.

"Honestly I’ve never seen anyone so determined, just take it."

"Danny if you don’t take the thing I will and you can walk home." You said. Danny turned and looked at you, shocked that you said that.

"Hey man she said it not me." The guy put his hands up in defense.

"Alright I guess give me the thing." Danny said putting his wallet away. The man turned around to get the banana and Danny turned around to look at you. You childishly stuck your tongue out at him.

"Alright here’s one Jamaican banana thing." The man said handing it to Danny.

"I’ll take that thank you very much!" You said running up to grab the thing. The two men let out laughs. You shot your fiancée a death look while he thanked the man and signed a few autographs for him. As you two were walking back to the car hand in hand you thanked him.

"Thanks for winning me this stupid thing. I don’t even know why I wanted it." You said.

"No worries maybe one of the boys will want it or we can give it to Brendan. I bet he’d love this thing." Danny said.

"Hey I didn’t say I wanted to give it away!"

"Ok so we don’t have to give it away. I love you you future Mrs. Briere."

"I love you too." You said as Danny pulled you in for a kiss. The perfect ending to the perfect night.

-Jordan