#18 Sidney Crosby Imagine

“You want to watch a movie with me?” You ask Sid as you curl up on the couch.

“Sure, as long as it’s not some girly romantic comedy.”

You smile at him as he sits down on the couch next to you.

“When have I ever made you watch anything like that?” You ask, though you know exactly which movie he’s talking about.

“Umm, I believe you tricked me into watching ‘This Means War’ because you told me it had Captain Kirk and the bad guy from Batman and I thought it was a war movie,” Sid smiles and gives you a questioning look.

“Okay, I promise this doesn’t have Chris Pine or Tom Hardy, or anyone else like that. It’s an action movie; read the DVD cover if you don’t believe me,” you hand him the DVD case and he reads it over before finally agreeing to watch it.

20 minutes into the movie you can tell he isn’t really into it because he slowly starts rubbing circles on your thigh. He wrapped his other arm around your shoulders and pulled you closer. A few minutes later he has moved his hand up a few inches and is stroking your hair with his other hand. You finally stop him when his hand gets a little too high on your leg.

“Do you not want to watch this?” You ask him as he removes his hands.

“Yeah, I do, sorry,” he sits up and tries to pay attention, but ten minutes later you find his hand entwined in your hair and gently rubbing your neck.

You sigh and finally give up watching the movie. You let him lower you to the couch; wrapping his arms around you he pulls himself closer, so his face is close to yours. You can feel his heart beating, his fast breathing. You breathe in deeply, taking in his scent. You always loved the way Sid smells; it’s just right, not too strong. He continues to trail light kisses up your neck and begins nibbling on your ear lightly, enticing a soft moan from you.

Hearing that he sits up to look at you with a smirk on his face, “I guess you aren’t paying attention either,” he teases and picks up the remote to turn the tv off.

“Sorry, I got distracted,” you reply sarcastically and sat up.

“I’m sorry, it’s just that I returned from a five game road trip last night, so that means it’s been over five days since…”

Sid trails off, raising his eyebrow, hinting at what he can’t say. You laugh at him, and he gives you a confused look.

“Sid, we’ve been dating for over a year, I live with you. If you want to have sex with me, all you have to say is ‘(Y/N) would you like to have sexual intercourse with me?’ and I will almost always respond with ‘fuck yes.’ Okay?”

You smile at him in the worst way, hoping he isn’t too gentlemanly to figure out that you’re horny and would literally let him take you right there on the couch.

“Okay, um, (Y/N) would you-”

“Yes!” You interrupt him and leap forward, planting your mouth on his.

As he kisses you deeper you feel his arms wrapping around you, slowly lowering you back onto the couch. A couple of minutes later, you know there is only one way this is going to end.

“Do you want to finish this upstairs?” You ask, managing to break away from his soft lips.

“Absolutely,” he picks you up and carries you up the stairs toward your bedroom.

 -Lila