#28 Vladimir Sobotka Imagine

You’re heading inside the Scottrade Center to watch your boyfriend Vladimír play. It’s the season opener and the arena is full! You agreed to wear your best friend Alex Pietrangelo’s jersey ‘cause he asked you too. You thought why not he is your best friend and you were sure Vladimir wouldn’t mind. You took your seat behind the glass and waited for the guys to come out for the warm up. About 10 minutes later they started coming out the changing room. When Alex saw you he gave you a big smile and a thumbs up, but when Vladimir saw you well he didn’t look to happy. He gave Alex a glare and looked back at you. You gave a small smile and a wave. He just rolled his eyes and skated the other way. You thought that was odd behavior for him, but you brushed it off too excited for the hockey game to fully care.

  The game ended very well for the Blues, they won 3-0 with Vladimir, Alex, and T.J getting the goals and Ryan Miller getting a shut out! You head towards the changing room in a very happy mood and it been shown in the locker room made you even more happy. You see Ryan standing outside and you give him a hug and congratulate him. You then see Alex come out of the room. “Nice jersey there Y/N.” He says with a cocky smirk. “Ya I thought I’d buy it, so he would know that he at least had one fan in the arena.” You say back mirroring his smirk. He looks shocked for a minute and starts leaving mumbling “Well played, well played” under his breath. You laugh and then see your handsome boyfriend walking out of the changing room. “Nice goal there baby.” You say leaning up to give him a kiss. But, he pushes you away before you could do so. You stand there in shock as Vladimir storms down the hallway towards the cars. You shake yourself out of your daze and start running towards Vladimir. “Vladimir!” You shout running towards him. “Vladimir stop!” the minute you say that he stops dead in his tracks and you end up running into his back. You grab his hand and say softly “Vladimir what’s the matter?” That somehow sets something off in him and he flips right out. “What’s the matter?! What’s the matter?!” He screams in your face “Maybe the problem is that my girlfriend is wearing my team mate and best friend’s jersey instead of mine!” He finishes his rant and then storms outside. You run after him the second the door closes. “VLADIMIR! Baby, please wait.” He stops again and turns around and you still keep on running. He about to open his mouth to say something, but before he can you jump into his arms and kiss him passionately. His hands go on your but to support you and he starts kissing back immediately. You pull away but still have your forehead pressed against his. You look him in the eyes and say “That’s what you’re upset about? You silly, silly man.” He just looks up at you with a confused face, but his eyes begging you to continue. You smile and say “Just because I wear Alex’s jersey doesn’t mean my love for you has changed. He’s just a friend who really want me to wear his jersey. That’s it.” He smiles and presses a gentle kiss to your lips. “I’m sorry Y/N.” He whispers. You just smile at him and press a firm kiss to his lips and your hands squeezing his strong shoulders. “How about we go home and celebrate your goal?” You questions with a smirk. He smiles at you and then starts running to the car with you still in his arms. He sets you in the passenger seat and go to the driver’s side. As he’s pulling out of the lot Vladimir laces your fingers with his and presses a gentle kiss to your knuckles. “I really do love you Y/N.” “And I love you.”

-Alice