#14 Erik Gudbranson Imagine

You sip a mimosa next to your boyfriend as he finishes breakfast.

“You were right, Erik, brunch on the beach was a good idea.”

Erik smiles and holds a grape up to your lips, so you open your mouth and gently grab it with your teeth.

“What do you say we hit the beach now?” He asks.

“Only if you carry my towel for me,” you stand up and shove your towel in his lap.

He follows you out to the sandy beach with your towels and you wander the shore looking for the perfect spot.

“Why don’t we sit over here?” You say to Erik and he carefully lays your towel on the sand.

“You want me to help you put some sunscreen on?” He asks.

You hand him some SPF 30 and pull your hair aside so he can apply it to your back.

“You’re hands are soft,” you tease him as he rubs the lotion into your skin.

“Shut up,” he replies and turns around so you can get his back.

You rub lotion all over his back, and then move to his arms, admiring his sleeve tattoo.

“I’ll race you to the water (Y/N)” he says when you’re finished.

“No thanks, I think I’m going to read for a bit first,” you stretch out on your towel with a book.

“What is that, Fifty Shades of Grey?”

He teases and tries to see what you’re reading.

“No, it’s the Hunger Games,” you reply and show him the cover.

“Haven’t you already read that?” He asks.

“Yes, but I want to read it again,” you roll your eyes and look up at him.

“Weren’t you going swimming?” He left you in peace to re-read ‘Catching Fire’ for the third time, though you feel yourself getting tired from the mimosas and laying in the sun.

You awake to the sound of waves crashing and realize there is cold water dripping on your back.

“Erik!” You turn over and see him leaning over you, his wet hair dripping on your warm skin.

“Sorry, I got lonely. Will you come in with me now?” He asks looking super cute, so you agree.

You walk towards the water, holding his hand, when he suddenly picks you up and starts running into the crashing waves.

“Erik! Put me down!” You scream and start laughing.

“Nope,” he smiles back at you and you cling closer to him as you feel the water start to touch your toes.

“Come on, (Y/N) it’s not even cold, we’re in Aruba!” He replies as you continue to squeal at the water touching your toes.

“Please, please, please don’t throw me in,” you say, trying to climb higher on him.

“Yeah?  And what do I get if I don’t?” He asks with a smirk on his face.

“I don’t know, but I can tell you what you’re not getting if you do,” you reply, trying to sound serious, but can’t keep from smiling.

“Well, in that case…” he sets you down on your feet in the waist high water just as a wave comes crashing over your head.

“Erik!” You try to push him with no success.

“Come on, it’s not even cold,” he says, but you pout.

“You’re right, it’s not as cold as I thought it would be,”you reluctantly agree with him and let him pull you into a hug.

“Isn’t this better than reading 'Hunger Games' again?” He asks.

“Much better,” you reply.

“I’m so happy you talked me into coming on vacation. I didn’t realize how much I needed this,” he said leaning down to kiss you.

You look up at him and smile, “why don’t we take this inside?”

“I thought you said I wasn’t getting anything if I threw you in the water?”

He asks and you shrug, “I changed my mind, and you didn’t really throw me.”

 He smiles back at you and lifts you out of the water and you wrap your legs around him as he carries you across the beach toward the resort.

-Lila