#50 Evgeni Malkin Imagine

"Y/N, you okay?" your boyfriend, Evgeni, asks.

For some reason, everybody had been getting on your nerves. Beau turned up the music a little too loud when you were driving him home, and you shut the radio off completely. Sid accidentally hit the puck at the boards that you were behind, and you were ready to tear his head off. The only person that didn’t bug you was Evgeni. You weren’t on your period, and you DEFINITELY weren’t pregnant, but you didn’t know why everybody seemed annoying.

"Yeah, I’m just a little edgy," you sigh as you lean against the counter.

"I can make better," he says, wrapping his arms around your waist.

He kisses your neck before picking you up. He throws you over his shoulder, and you scowl, but it’s immediately erased as you see the view in front of you.

"I could definitely get used to this," you smirk as you tap his butt with your hand.

He responds by doing the same to you, and then you’re thrown on the couch. Evgeni sits next to you and opens his arms. You crawl over and rest your body against his as his arms engulf you.

"Cuddle and tell Geno what’s wrong," he mumbles.

"Everybody’s just been on my nerves a lot, lately. I don’t know what’s going on, but it’s not my hormones, and I just want to tear my hair out and yell at everybody to stop what they’re doing and leave me alone," you rant.

"Do I bother you?" he asks, looking down at you with shining eyes.

"No! You could never bother me. You seem to be the only one that doesn’t," you laugh.

"Good. I don’t like mad Y/N," he mumbles before kissing your forehead. "When was last time you have good sleep?"

As you think about it, you can’t remember. You’ve been so engrossed in getting your work done by the deadline, you can’t remember ever looking at the time before going to bed. You just worked until you thought enough was done, and then you went to bed to be woken up by Geno’s alarm for early practices.

"If thinking hard, you need sleep. Sleep now. I cuddle with you until fully rested," he states, bringing you closer to his body.

You rest your head on his chest and drift off to the dream land your body has been waiting for.

-Emily