#12 Anze Kopitar Imagine

You were in the kitchen making supper and waiting for your husband Anže to come home from practice. You were in the middle of chopping something when you feel a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist.

“Hey beautiful.” Anže mumbles rubbing his head in your neck.

“Hey handsome, suppers ready.” You say grabbing the plates full of food.

He makes a sound of approval and sits down. All throughout supper Anže is very quiet only answering questions when needed to and that’s odd because usually he won’t stop talking. After he finishes supper he goes to the living room to watch TV. You don’t think anything of it and finish cleaning the kitchen.

  Once you’ve finished cleaning the kitchen Anže is still in the living room, so you join him. You two sit there cuddling and watching the hockey game that’s on. When it finish’s it’s around 10 so you decide to go to bed. When you’re getting ready you think about how quiet Anže’s been. You think maybe he’s having an off day or something and head into your guy’s shared bedroom. When you get to the bed you see that Anže’s laying there waiting for you with his arms wide open. You smile and crawl into his strong arms. When you two are comfortable, you look up at him to see him looking down at you lovingly.

“Are you ok?” you ask quietly.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” he replies back.

“I don’t know you’ve just been really quiet today.”

“Well, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately.” He replies with a smile on his face.

This sparks your interest and you get up and look down at him.

“About what?” you ask interested in what he has to say.

“Well Y/N, we’ve been married for almost a year and I was wondering if you want kids?” Anže asks nervously.

You look at him with a huge smile on your face.

“I would love to have kids!” you exclaim hugging him, hard.

“Why were you so nervous to ask that?”

   “Well, it’s just I’m not home all the time and I didn’t want you to think I was leaving you to raise our children alone and-”

you cut of Anže by kissing him. He immediately responded. After about a minute of kissing you to break away.

“What was that for?” he asks with a huge smile on his face.

"Honey, you were babbling.” You say with a laugh.

“I love you Y/N.”

“I love you too Anže, so much.” You say as he pulls you close.

Then he flips you over and kisses you deeply.

“How about we get started on those kids.”

He says kissing your neck.

“Let’s.” you say smiling.

-Alice 

*I really hoped you enjoyed my one-shot and I hope it’s not too short.