#42 Magnus Paajarvi Imagine

You were out in a club celebrating the Blues win, securing them a spot in the play-offs. Magnus, your boyfriend, was getting the most praise because he got the game winning goal in overtime. You were sitting at the bar talking to Patrik Berglund’s and Vladimir Tarasenko’s girlfriends, while watching the boys celebrate, hard. You and the girls laughed as you watched the faces of your guy’s boyfriends shooting down the hard liquor. Patrik and Vladimir said something to Magnus and then walk over towards you guys. “Hey Y/N, if you don’t mind we are going to steal these beautiful ladies from you.” Patrik said going towards his girl. You giggled and assured them it was no problem.

   You sat there for about five more minutes, then you heard someone sitting down next to you on the bar stool. You thought it was Magnus, so you turned around with a big smile on your face but it faltered when you realized it was a complete stranger. “Hello there sexy.” The stranger slurred. “Um, hi?” you asked hesitantly. “I was wondering if you wanted to come home with me. Cause that dress looks sexy on you, but I bet it would look better on the floor.” He said with a cocky smirk. You rolled your eyes on that overused line and mumbled a no thanks. You went to go get up, but he grabbed your wrist. “It wasn’t a question darling.” He stated with a scary look in his eyes. “Let me go!” You yelled at him. All of a sudden a familiar arm wrapped itself around your waist and you sighed in relief. “I think the lady said to let her go. So I recommend you do it now!” Magnus screamed at the man, but the man only tightened his grip on your wrist and you winced in pain. Magnus look down at your wrist and did something you didn’t expect. He punched the dude in the face. The shock made him let go of your wrist and once you were out of the way Magnus lost all control and started beating the crap out of this dude. Alex pushed you towards the Wags and they went to get you some ice while Alex tried to get Magnus off this dude. The wags gently pulled you to a quieter part of the club and looked at your wrist to make sure there wasn’t too much damage to it.

  All of a sudden you’re pulled into strong arms and you tense for second but then realize who it is. You dig your head into Magnus neck and take a deep breath inhaling his familiar scent. He tightened his arms around you and you could hear him saying thank you to everyone. He then released you and took your hand gently tugging you outside to the car. You followed him without saying anything and when you finally got outside Magnus lost it again. He punched the clubs wall and before he could do anything else you grabbed his face in your hands and kissed him. He instantly relaxed and kissed you back. You gently pulled away and looked him in the eyes. He wrapped his arms around you and held you tightly. “Thank you Magnus. I don’t know what I would’ve done if you hadn’t showed up.” The minute you finished that sentence he breathed heavily and said “I will always be here for you Y/N, I love you and I would never let anything happen to you.” He was so honest that it brought tears to your eyes. “By the way, the over protective look is hot on you.” You say with a smirk. He raises his eyebrows and says “Oh really?” You just giggle and smile at him. He kisses you again and pulls away but still close enough that your lips are touching. “I love you so much Y/N.” “I love you too Magnus.” You say before he captures your lips again.

-Alice