#70 Drew Doughty Imagine

You were busy packing your bag for a girls weekend in Miami.  Your best friend Annalise was getting married in a few months and as she put it this was the “pre-bachelorette party”. You were leaving tomorrow morning for Miami and would be gone for four nights. You already had shorts and T-shirt packed, now you were just looking at dresses and shoes.

"Hey babe which dress do you think I should take?" You asked walking out of your closet and into your bedroom.

"Neither." Your boyfriend Drew said.

"What?  Babe you love these dresses!"

"Yeah when I’m with you!  Don’t you think, I don’t know, maybe they’re too revealing?"

You looked at the dresses.  One was red and short with sheer long sleeves and some studs around the top.  The other was black and short and strapless with the material crossing in the back.

"No?  I mean maybe the black one but I’m not really showing anything."

"Whatever." Drew said and looked away from you and back to the TV. You went with the red dress and kept looking for a couple more to put in.  When you were happy with the dress you started looking at shoes.  You had already packed a pair of sandals, flip flops, and tennis shoes but, you needed heels.  There was a black pair of heels that you absolutely loved wearing so when you saw they were missing you weren’t surprised.  Drew must’ve tried hiding them.

"Did you hide the black heels I always wear?" You asked standing in the doorway of your closet.

"Why ever would you accuse me of such a thing?" Drew asked sounding hurt but you knew he was pretending.

"Because I can see them sticking out of your bag!" You said laughing and walking over to take back your shoes.  When you were on your way back to the closet Drew grabbed your wrist causing you to stumble.  The room was filled with his laughter.

"Stop!  That wasn’t funny!" You said.

"Yes it was." Drew said smiling.  Neither one of you said anything for a while, you both were just staring at each other.

"So are you gonna tell me why you grabbed my wrist?"

"Don’t leave me."

"Babe, you know I’m coming back."

"Are you really though?"

"Yes!  I’m really coming back!  Why wouldn’t I?"

"What if you meet someone else?"

"I’m not going to meet anyone down there that’s better than you."

"But you’ve never been away for five days."

"No, but you have."

"Well yeah but that’s for my job."

"Yeah but I trust you to go away almost every week so I think you should trust me to go away for a few days with some friends."

"Babe, it’s not that I don’t trust you, I don’t trust other guys."

"Wow Drew." I said and pulled my wrist away, storming off into the closet.

"Wow Drew what?"

"Nothing, nothing at all."

"Don’t start this shit with me Y/N."

"I just find it ironic that I have enough trust in you to let you go out after road games and do whatever you guys do but you don’t have enough trust in me to go away for a few days with some friends."

"I didn’t say I didn’t trust you."

"Whatever Drew." You say and finish packing your bag.  Once you finish packing you bring your bag to the front door and lay down on the couch.  Just as you were starting to fall asleep you heard Drew walking down the steps.  Nonchalantly you turned to face the back of the couch.

"Babe I know you’re not asleep." Drew said stopping in front of the couch.

"Stttooooppp." You said in an annoyed voice.

"Y/N," Drew said and kneeled in front of you, "I’m sorry, I’m just nervous about you going on this trip and leaving me alone for almost a week."

"You leave all the time!" You said back to Drew.

"I know but, it’s for my job.  I never just leave to leave and when I come back I know you’ll be here.  If I go out with the guys one night, I’m coming back to an empty house.  I think that’s what scares me.  Knowing one day I might come home and you really won’t be here."  As Drew was talking you turned to face him.

"I’d never leave you!  I love you too much!"

"I love you too I just don’t know what I’m gonna do without you for five days."

"Well, you can call or text me whenever you want or you could go out with some of the guys to see if you can hang out or you-" Drew cut you off.

"When do you land?"

"Back in LA?" Drew nodded, "I’m supposed to land at 8:45 Monday night."

"Ok well I’ll pick you up."

"I think Annalise has a limo coming again but I’ll tell her I don’t need it." You said placing your lips on Drew’s.

"Come on, it’s our last night together for a few nights and I would like to spend it with you." Drew said helping you stand up from the couch.

-Jordan