Darling (chapter 38)

Start from the beginning

,,Any other guy?" I asked hopeful.

,,There were a lot of guys, Camila, but there was no serious one."

,,Argh! You spent too much time with me and Addison!"

,,Sorry, not sorry, girl. I don't know why you don't like this life anymore." Jamie said and Shawn glared at him in a playful way and we all laughed.

Suddenly the interphone rang and Ethan stood up to go and answer it.

,,It must be Addison." Shawn said and I nodded.

,,Or Anna." Ethan said and my eyes grew wide.

Please tell me I overheard him!

,,Anna!?" I asked shocked and Ethan nodded.

,,Hello?...Oh hi! Come in!" Ethan said on the interphone and opened the apartment door to wait for the person that ran on the interphone.

Anna!? Addison is going to die when she's going to see her.

,,Anna! How are you?" I heard Ethan say and I closed my eyes trying to calm myself down and not say something wrong.

,,I'm so great! How are you, darling?" I heard her perfect voice say and it made me throw up.

DaRliNg...I could throw up only hearing this word come out of her mouth.

,,I'm good. Come in." I heard Ethan say and that's when I opened my eyes and saw how they came in the living room.

I looked over at Jamie and he had the exact same facial expression as I had.

,,Camila! OMG! Long time no see." She said and hugged me. I didn't hug her back and only pulled away.

,,Yeah... That had a reason." I said and looked her up and down. Why does she still look so perfect?

,,Oh Camila... You're still hanging on that one time? We were kids! I'm sure we can get along now." She said and gave me her perfect smile.

,,OMG! Shawny!" she said and pulled Shawn in a hug and I only wanted to pull her away from him by her hair. ,,I missed you so much, baby boy."

Repeat yourself!

,,Baby boy?" Jamie and I asked at the same time and gave her our killer looks.

,,Yeah..." She said like it was nothing.

,,He is not your baby boy." Jamie said and I saw how Shawn and Ethan were giving each other looks.

,,You're taken, Shawny? Finally!" Anna said to Shawn.

,,Yeah. I'm taken. I'm with Mila." He said and pulled me closer to him and I saw Jamie smirking with the corner of my eye.

,,Oh... Congratulations! And you have a baby!?"

,,Long story, but somehow yeah." Shawn said before I could say anything else and the fact that he said that Riley is ours made me blush so bad.

,,She looks like you, Camila." Anna said and smiled at Riley.

The interphone rang again and this time I knew it was Addison and that scared me. I knew she will not react in a good way seeing Anna here.

,,Hi, Adi! Come in!" Ethan said on the interphone and opened the apartment door to wait for Adi.

,,Hey, Ethan!" She greeted him with a smile.

,,Hey! Come in!" He said and closed the door after Addison. Her smile immediately disappeared as she saw Anna.

,,Breath!" It's all I could say.

,,In and out, Adi." Shawn added and it made me smile that he remembered exactly why Adi and I don't like Anna. Well it's not like it's easy to forget. Ethan doesn't know what happened back in college with Anna, so that's why he probably invited her.

,,Look who is here, Adi!" I said and pointed at Jamie trying to take her attention away from Anna.

,,It's me! Jamie!" Jamie said excited and that's when Addison snapped from her thought and looked at Jamie.

,,Oh my god! Jamie!" She said excited and ran to hug Jamie.

,,Missed you my other sister! How is life going?" Jamie asked and I smirked at Adi.

,,Well....I have some news...."

,,Op! What kind of news?" Jamie asked and Ethan looked curious at Adi.

You know how Addison shipped me with Shawn from the begging? That's exactly how I ship her with Ethan. The only difference between us and them is that we always had this tension. They never really had it.

,,The kind of I'm pregnant news." Addison said and the room felt in silence.

,,OMG!" Jamie suddenly shouted and pulled Adi for another hug.

,,Is it Matt's?" Ethan asked Addison and she only nodded.

,,But we aren't dating anymore." She informed him completely ignoring the fact that Anna was there.

I don't know how Addison is doing this every time, but she is always so mature about every situation.

,,What!? Why?" Ethan asked in shock and I looked at Shawn and I saw in his eyes that we were thinking the same.

,,He cheated on me..."

,,WHAT!? How can someone cheat on YOU!?" Ethan asked and Shawn and I smirked at each other.

,,Maybe because he found someone better for himself..." Anna said and everyone looked at her.

,,You are an expert in this, aren't you? My brother will agree to it to hundred percent."Addison said and Ethan looked at her confused, but didn't ask anything.

The night went for my surprise pretty good. Adi, Jamie and I ignored Anna as much as we could and tried at the same time to not hurt her so bad as we did at the begging. She made mistakes, but she isn't a horrible human being.

I missed to talk to Ethan and Jamie and that night remembered me about Addison's birthday that is next weekend. I made a mental note to organize her party this weekend.

As it was time to go, Shawn and I also brought Addison home because it was dark and we didn't want her to go home by herself.

When we got home, I changed Riley in her pajamas, fed her and put her to bed. Shawn and I didn't stay awake for long after that. We only watched an episode of FRIENDS and then went to bed.

The day was fun, but also scary and exhausting and I was just happy to be in Shawn's arms and be able to fall asleep with him next to me.

----------
Hope you like this chapter, but I'm gonna warn you right now 'cause the next chapter is a throwback!!!! (Not the one I leaked by mistake)

I'm so excited for you guys to read the next chapter!!!!!!🤗