I thought he would at least have the decency to meet us outside but hey, every man does things his own way at his house. We walk to the front of the door and hit the bell. We wait a few minutes then the door opens and we see this woman wearing a maids uniform.

“ please come in. ” she says. We come in and she closes the door behind us. “ please follow me. ” we walk in and she leads us to the lounge. “ Sir will be here in a moment but can I get you anything to drink? ” her eyes  move from Percy to me and sbu and you can see lust on her face. Great another thirsty female. But then she looks down quickly when she sees that I’m looking at her and she does something to her body. Fuck!. I look at sbu and he’s looking at me like what the fuck!. We both saw it.

“ we are good thanks. ” sbu says and she looks disappointed.

“ uhm, please sit down. Sir will be with you shortly. ” she quickly leaves 

“ Ohk let’s sit then. ” luh says.

“ No. ” sbu and I say at the same time.

“ why not?. ”

“ We’d rather stand baby. ” we walk around the lounge and there are pictures of him and his family.

“ love I had a long day and I’m tired. Can Percy take me to the hotel? ”  luh says. “ and I want to call lesego and see how the kids are doing. ”

I pull her to me and wrap my arms around her and she hugs me tight.

“ You worry too much. Your brother and sister in law have all the help they can need in the house. Stop worrying. I miss the boys too and I didn’t think I would leave again after I just got back. As soon as we finish here then well go home and spend time with our kids okay?.”

“ okay but I’m still tired. You can stay and Percy can take me to the hotel. ” she says and she looks tired.

 “ I’m sorry to hear to keep you waiting. There was a situation that needed my attention quick. A voice says and we turn. He looks just like how I saw his pictures. “ oh I…my…..You came with your queen. I’m sorry Mrs gumede  to keep you waiting. I am Mbyuyiselo Mthanti.”

“ I am nokukhanya Gumede. Nice to meet you Mr Mthanti. ” my wife says and I smile. I don’t know why she chose to tell him that name but I’m happy she did.

“ nice to finally meet the beautiful Mrs gumede. Pictures don’t do you justice cause wow. You really are beautiful and your name suits you. ” luh gives him and a little smile. The mother fucker says smiling. Shocked and rooted where he’s standing. His eyes are all over my wife checking her out. I would be pissed if it was someone else but I’m just enjoying how he’s looking at my wife knowing very well that he won’t have her or touch her.

“ Gumede, nice to finally meet you. ” he says when he’s had his feel with my wife.

“ And of course your best friend mbatha. I don’t know if I’m allowed to say that. ” they shake hands too. The three of us share looks and he understands cause he nods.

“ you know a lot for a man who’s in mining. This is one of my guys Percy. ” I say. They also shake hands 

“ sure Percy. like you man, I have to know about the people who helped you. Thank you again for what you did. ” we nod. “ I don’t think I’m allowed to touch you Mrs gumede cause your husband might just kill me.” He’s right and  glad to know that he knew not to touch another man’s wife.

“ can we talk before we leave to the hotel, my wife is tired. ”

“ I thought you were going to be sleeping here in my house since your my guests and insists cause I invited you. Mrs gumede I think you’re hungry too and you don’t want to get in the car and go look for a hotel. My house keeper has prepared a wonderful dinner that you will enjoy. Let’s go, get something to eat before we talk. ” I look at luh.