Please, dear god, don't let the kids be like that (chapter 34)

Start from the beginning

,,Y- You l- look....gorgeous....Y- You look beautiful...." He said and I blushed so hard at the way he looked me up and down.

,,Thank you... But look at her! She's a little bear!" I said excited and Riley also started to giggle. Shawn chuckled and walked to us to kiss both of our foreheads.

,,You both look beautiful and cute." He said and that made me blush again.

How could he still make me blush every single time!?

,,Now go and get ready or we'll be late." I said.

,,Yes, ma'am." He said and hurried up to the bedroom to get changed.

Shawn and I decided yesterday to take the baby basket with us that was also the baby car seat, instead of the stroller. I packed Riley's food and then waited for Shawn.

,,Okay. Come on." Shawn said while he walked out of the room jumping in one foot cause he was trying to put his other sock on.

He had his basic black jeans on with a button up shirt. He looked handsome like every time.

,,Are we good in time?" He asked as he kneed in front of me to help me put my shoes on because he knew that I was struggling with that while I had Riley in my arms.

,,Yep. We're good."

He put his own shoes on after he helped me with mine and then he took the baby bag and we walked together out of the apartment. I locked the door and then we made our way downstairs.

,,Camila! Hi!" Someone called from behind right as we wanted to exit the building and as I turned around, I saw Sandy.

,,Hi, Sandy!" I said as we exited the building and she did the same after us.

,,I see you three are leaving. Somewhere exciting? Cause you look GOOD!" She said and I giggled lightly at her compliment.

,,Thank you. We're going to one of my best friends' baby party. Where are you going?"

,,Uuuu! Exciting! I'm just going to work. I need to work some extra hours."

,,Then good luck. See you around." I said with a smile.

,,See you around and have fun." She said and left as Shawn and I got at Shawn's car.

I put Riley in the backseat while Shawn put the bag in the trunk. Shawn got then in the driver seat and I got in the passenger seat.

,,Are we on time?" He asked.

,,Yep. Don't worry, we're good." I said and put some curls that were hanging on his face away. ,,You look handsome. Did I tell you that?" I said and he chuckled lightly.

,,Thank you. You look beautiful." He said, kissed my cheek and then put his hands on the steering wheel and drove off.

We immediately arrived at Addison and she climbed quickly in the back seat next to Riley.

,,Hello again, my bitches!" Addison said and closed the door after her.

,,I swear I'm gonna kill you if Riley's first word is bitch." I said and Shawn and Addison started to laugh at my words.