▪︎ Taehyung? ▪︎

Start from the beginning

"But the truth is, No one is strong enough to overcome heartbreaks." Jimin said and withdrews his hands to hold Jungkook's cheeks.

"Some people just know better, How to hide the pain behind their beautiful smile..." Jimin said and make a smile on Jungkook's face while drag his cheeks. Jungkook can't help but never been anyone said to him like this.

"You talk to me like you feel--"

"Feel like I've known you My whole life" Jimin finished it what exactly Jungkook thinking about him. Jungkook slowly nodded and his thoughts fly away again on the darkness. He don't want to fall for him..Not again in this feeling. But why it's felt like good with him. Felt like don't know where the world holds, but he want to be by his side. He don't want want to get attach with anyone because it's always ended by hurt.

"No" He let out slowly "You never know the darkness in my head Jimin" Jungkook started to sweat at the thoughts.

"Light is easy to love, show me the darkness Jungkook" Jimin said with his hand wraps around on Jungkook's neck as he hover  him and hugged him tightly. Jungkook slowly closed his eyes as he wraps around Jimin's waist.

Jungkook was melted on Jimin's warm hug. It felt so positive, comfort, to do anything for  him. Jungkook's mind only on Jimin. Only Jimin's touch and his words that replay on his head. He never thought about Taehyung right now..it felt good finally having a feeling which never hurt his feelings.

Jungkook knew it Even tho Jimin didn't say anything about his feeling on him, Because he feels the same...that's what he afraid of took a step on it. Jungkook soon realized Jimin fall sleep on his shoulder so he slowly picked Jimin and placed him on the bed. He laid beside on him. His hands runs on Jimin's smoothy hair.

May be I do really like you a lot..everytime I look at you..I don't know why but...

How Jungkook really want to say this to Jimin who was  sleeping peacefully. Jungkook weekly smiled at sleeping beauty and kissed his head.

++++

Passed Two dayss...

Taehyung standing infront of the Jeon hospital and look around the surroundings. It was bright Morning. He looked to around to see any familiar face but got nothing. So, he went to entrance of the hospital.

"Excuse Me?" He asked the girl who sat on the reception hall.

"Yes, How Can I help you"

"Is Jungkook here?"

"No sir, but he will be here soon"

"Oh! Can I have his house address"

"Sorry sir. We are not allowed to infrom about his address to any patient."

Taehyung licked his lips in serious mode "You know, you look so beautiful today. How about we have a coffee?"

++++

"Jun-gkook ....pl-ease...." Jimin didn't finish his words but he was cut off by Jungkook's kiss. They both on the kitchen where Jimin cooking a pastas and sandwiches which was interrupt by Jungkook who literally eating him.

Jimin pushed back while placed his hand on Jungkook's chest and panted "W-wait f-for...." He again cut off by another hungry kisses.

"Stop" Jimin finally placed his hands on Jungkook's lips and panted. Jungkook raised his single eyebrows "My pastas will burn away, if You won't allow me to cook. I'm making breakfast for you"

"But...you're my breakfast" Jungkook said and removed Jimin's hand from his lips and again peck his lips. "Ahhh Ju-ngkook  you keep messing" Jimin finally pushed away from kitchen before he pecks last time. Jungkook chuckled and runned to his room, to get ready for works.

Jimin smiled and shaked his head. He prepared everything and placed on the dining table. "Ju---" he interrupt by a calling bell rang.

Jimin wiped his hands and with a curious mind runned on his brain. "No one ever visit our home..who the heck in this early Morning" he said and opened the door.

There he can see a blue haired Man, standing on the carpet with luxurious attire and had a huge rings on his finger looks expensive. Jimin's eyes scanned everywhere..

"Hello" the blue hair Man called Jimin to come back reality.

"Y-eah...May I help you?"

"Jungkook's house right?"

"Yes...oh! Welcome home" Jimin welcome him as he thought he was Jungkook's friend.

Soon, he sat on the couches and looked around  the home like he was seeing the different things in the world.

"Jiminie...where is my bre---" Jungkook paused as he can see someone sat on the couches and the Blue hair slowly turned to Jungkook, that's how Jungkook's world stopped at the sight. His eyes goes big, his breathe hitched. He never believe that he is back..

"Taehyung--"

+++++

Few chapters more!!