🥀Manolo🥀

Random Stuff.

Kylie*

Also known as you*

Let me tell you a little something, I'm a teen mom and my boyfriend Manolo is a teen dad.

(.Manolo's 18 and You're 16.)

Thursday Night*

"Mama?"

I looked towards the door and saw my 4 year old daughter, Stella, pouting.

"Baby, why'd you get out of bed?" I placed my reading book on the nightstand before walking towards her.

"Where's Papa?"

"Didn't I told you that Papa will come home late tonight?"

"Mama, I want him to put me in bed. Can you call him?"

I sighed deeply and walked towards the bed, I took my phone from thee nightstand and dialed my boyfriend and put him on speaker.

OTP*

Manolo: Hey, baby.

Stella: Papa, its me!

Manolo: Stella? Why are you still awake, princess? You should be sleeping its late.

Me: That's what I told her but you know your daughter is stubborn. She'll not sleep until you're the one to put her in bed.

Manolo: Don't worry, I'm on my way home right now.

Stella: Really?!

Manolo: Yes, princess. Be patient and you'll see Papa's already there.

Stella: Drive fast Papa! I wanna see you now!

Manolo: I wanna see you too!

Stella: *giggles* Bye Papa!

Manolo: Bye, princess.

I end the call after their little conversation and looked at Stella.

"Are you gonna wait for Papa in our room? Or in your room?"

"I'll wait for Papa in your room," she climbed up on our bed and hugged her dad's pillow. 

Manolo's Pov:

I entered my house and went straight to my bedroom. I slowly opened the door and peeked inside to see my girlfriend already sleeping but Stella's still awake.

"Where's my Papa? I miss my Papa."

She said dramatically while hugging onto her sleeping mother, I chuckled and went inside.

"Where's my princess? I miss my princess."

She looked towards me and smiled brightly when she saw its me.