(11)🥀Slimedupmike🥀

My Police Officer.

Isabelle*

Before getting the plan done, Nicholas and I were in my room.

"I'm really curios about Remy! Is he a Sugar Daddy?"

"The fuck, bro. You real gay then," I rolled my eyes playfully.

"No, I have a lovely boy at home. I meant, he's changing secretary every two months and Noah isn't even his biological son."

"What's sad is that Noah is believing in him and wants to be like him one day," I said.

"You know what, let's hurry with this plan. We need to drug down Remy and end this all!"

"Bet."

Mike*

While me and Vallyk were at my house, I explained everything o him. 

"Bruh, I'm so happy. They bout to end this shit," I told him

"And he's easy to find. He's living behind the Mafia events place."

"I want to burn his house down with him in there. There must be justice, not for my parents, but for the ones who lost their loved ones as well."

"I like it, but can't you just put him in jail?"

"DUMB BITCH! He controlled my life for years, now he's gonna be controlled."

Author*

Remy was in his office, just chillin with Aliyah, until he heard a gun shot. 

"What the fuck?" he whispered.

"Guards! Go and see what's happening," Aliyah instructed them.

The guards nodded their head and went to check it out. While they were looking to see what it was. Suddenly, they were all knocked out. Remy stood up surprised as he saw Isabelle, Mr. Wright, Ms. Wright and others came in.

Mr. Wright smirked, "Long time no see, Remy. We haven't chased each other around since then."

"Oh, I really miss those moments. Meaningful," he spat.

"It will be meaningful when you see a person," Mr. Wright said.

Mike walked in and Remy was pissed off. 

"You sure do have the courage to see your parents' killer, don't you?"

"If I didn't had the courage, I wouldn't be here. Don't worry, I saw worse people than you," Mike spat.

"Then tell me why you're here."

"I came here to arrest you, lock you up in jail as a police officer with no explanation... forever."

Remy felt uneasy at the thought about being in jail forever until Aliyah protected him. 

"He won't go until I say so."