🥀Vallyk Pena🥀

I don't know what title to give this oneshot.....

But feel free to give it a topic.

~~

(Y/N), a cat hybrid, was laying on her Master's bed. She was waiting for him to get home from work. As she was about to close her eyes, the room door opened revealing her Master. She squealed when she saw him and it made him chuckle.

(Y/N): "Master! You're home!"

Vallyk: "Yes, Kitten, I'm home."

She ran to him and kissed him all over his face, giggling cutely while he just laughed. 

Vallyk: "I brought home a little surprise for you~"

(Y/N): "What is it?"

Vallyk closed the door and went to his bed, (Y/N) following behind, sitting on the bed. Vallyk showed her a bag and then gave it to her.

Vallyk: "Go on, see what it is."

(Y/N) smiled and reached her hand down in the bag, soon taking out... 

(Y/N): "You bought me a didlo?"

Vallyk: "Yeah. Do you not like it? I can return-"

(Y/N): "No, no! I love it! I love how it has the little decorations!"

She made eye contact with him, putting the jelly-like thing in your mouth. She moaned and her ears fell to your head while she bobbed her head up and down on it. 

She then took it out of her mouth with a 'pop' before smirking at Vallyk. 

(Y/N): "Why don't you fuck me with it? You're my Master."

Vallyk: "And you're the hybrid, aka, my Kitten."

Vallyk towered over her and pressed his lips against hers, she kissed back while wrapping her arms around his neck. 

Vallyk took advantage and grabbed the didlo, taking off (Y/N)'s shorts and panties. He pulled away from her lips and traveled down to her neck, leaving hickeys there. 

She grabbed the bedsheets as he went lower and lower until he reached her heat. He smirked and immediately attacked her clit, making her gasp- moaning after. 

(Y/N): "Hm, I love it when you do that~"

She whined and grabbed a chunk of bedsheets in her hands, throwing her head back due from the pleasure of his warm, wet tongue. 

After Vallyk found her wet enough, he grabbed the didlo and spread her legs even wider. He chuckled and inserted it in her, pushing in and out slowly. (Y/N) whimpered.

(Y/N): "Master.. how b-big is that didlo?"

Vallyk: "Only 12 inches, Kitten."

(Y/N): "Well its big, but not bigger than you, Master."

She giggled and made eye contact with Vallyk, biting her lip. She moved her hand to Vallyk's, guiding him on how to fuck her with the didlo. 

(Y/N): "Oooh, yes! Yes, right there. Don't stop. Keep going just like that."

Vallyk enjoyed the sight. Seeing her sweaty, her ears dropping to her head, her tail flicking up and down nonstop, how her eyes were hooded, and how her tongue was out of her head.

(Y/N): "Please, go faster.."

Vallyk: "Sure."

Vallyk moved his hand faster making the hybrid moan out loudly, wet squelching sounds coming from her wet pussy as it got drilled by the didlo. Her ears twitched which indicated that she was close.

Vallyk: "Cum for me, Kitten. Make a big mess for me."

He encouraged her and tapped on her clit, and with a loud meow as she squirted and released at the same time. Double Overwhelming Pleasure!

Vallyk: "Hmm, there we go. Great job, Kitten."

(Y/N) just nodded and closed her eyes, drifting off into a deep sleep, wrapping her tail around her body, and her ears falling back down to her head.

Vallyk smiled in satisfaction.

Vallyk: "My job here is done."