🥀Slimedupmike🥀

When He's needy but scared to tell You because you're Younger than Him.

Jade*

I was heading upstairs to my boyfriend's room. His friend, Kobe came over and both boys were discussing a school project. I decided to make coffee for both of them. Kobe is like my big brother. Even Mike, he's older than me by 5 years. (he's 20 and you're 14, roll with it).

I was about to knock on the door but stopped when I heard their conversation.

"I can't bro, she just a kid." (mike)

"Try talking her into it, dude." (kobe)

"Kobe, she may find me as a pervert." (mike)

I raised my eyebrows at Mike's sentence.

"C'mon, bitch! She's yours, your property, your girlfriend." (kobe)

"She's an innocent kid, man." (mike)

I'm not innocent... maybe.

"Kid? She has the body of a fricking 18 year old." (kobe)

Well thank you, Kobe.

"Nigga!" (mike)

"Shut up, bitch! You've been whining about this same shit over a year now, Mike." (kobe)

"It's not that. It's- she doesn't know that her simple movements makes me hard and can't control myself." (mike)

"They awaken your desire so why don't you talk to her? It'd be better that jerking off thinking about her." (kobe)

"Kobe!" (mike)

I heard them laughing together, I can't believe what running through my boyfriend's mind. I always thought he thinks of me as a responsibility. I've fallen for him since Day 1, just thinking of if he hates me made me step back from the door. I'll show him that I'm not just a kid but a fucking grown up teen.

I gave the maid their coffee to give them, then I head to our bedroom. After 20 mins, I heard the door open.

"Studying?" he asked.

"Nah," I was taken back by my reply.

"You good, need any thing?"

That triggered me off, it sounded like he wanted to tame an angry kid. 

"As if you can give me whatever I want," I replied tauntingly.

"What you mean?" 

"I need a boyfriend," I said while looking outside.

"Boyfriend..." he said carrying out the d. (not the dick, the letter d).

"Yeah."

"Wait, boyfriend your age. Like, around 16?"

I literally felt my plan backfired on him, not wanting him to understand a word. 

"I don't care about the age, aight? The person that I love that I thought will love me forever is still treating me like a kid. But yeah, that's not the problem," I taunted him again.

I felt him staring which was telling me that he was trying to process everything I said. I got up and tried to walk out but he was pulled back in his chest. By the sudden action, I blushed. 

"So, what were you saying. Repeat please," he smiled down at me.

"No," I smiled while trying to get out of his hold.

"So you do love me?" he asked.

"Hate me?"

"No."

"Want me to stop kissing you?"

"No."

After I answering his question, he turned me around and kissed me deeply. I tried to keep up with his pace but he was going to fast. He felt that I was struggling, so he turned it into a gentle but passionate make out. He was walking me over until I met the bed and plopped down on it. 

"How bout this kid stop with the attitude unless she wants to attend school....limping," he hovered over me and smirked.

The End!

Short but good. Right?