🥀Derek Trendz🥀

Wearing a Sexy Nightwear after an Argument.

Amber*

Also known as you*

"You're ugly," he said.

"You're looking at your reflection."

"You're annoying as fuck," he covered his ears.

"You're selfish," I said.

"No one likes you."

"Kobe only sees you as his brother."

"Your parents left you because you're fucking ugly, you're annoying and no one likes you!" he shouted.

I was left shock at what he said. It was a sensitive topic for me.. he was the only one who knew my parents left me.

"Babe, I'm so sorry."

I looked at him in disbelief and ignored his apologies. I went out of his gaming room and to our bedroom. I wasn't mad at him, I was just upset since he knew that I would be hurt if he mentioned my parents.

Derek*

I was planning my apology when an idea popped in my head. Made-up sex, but that will take a lot of seducing. Scoff, I'm good at it anyways. Opening our bedroom door, I saw Amber's back fully exposed, I'm guessing she's naked. 

When she turned around she had on a sexy white nightwear. 

Seeing her in that made my buddy twitch

"I see you have a problem but I won't help you," she said.

"Please, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you like that. You know I love you, right?"

"And?" she raised her eyebrow.

"I'm gonna propose to you this week then we're gonna plan our wedding next month. After the preparation, we will get married and finally we'll make our own family."

"Y-you really planned that?" 

"Yes, for both of us."

She ran up to me and hugged me tightly, I chuckled seeing her cute reaction. 

"Now, please babe. Help me fix my problem," I pointed down.

The End!

I don't know how to write ✨smut✨ in this one.

So sorry if it's short.

💔