🥀Kobe Morris🥀

Do. Not. Come. For. Me! I. Just. Love. Kobe.

-

😈Mirror S3x and Soft S3x🌺

(Y/N)'s pov;

I was now laying on our bed as Kobe hovered over me, both of us engaged in a messy kiss. I pulled on his hair and he groaned, turning me on even more. He pulled back slowly, looking at me with a smirk.

"I want to try something new with you."

He said in his dominate voice which made me gulp hard. I was about to ask what but he got off the bed while pulling me up with him. 

He then placed my tiny figure in front of the mirror and I looked at our reflection as his tall figure hovered over me from behind. He wrapped his around my waist and placed his head in the crook of my neck.

I closed my eyes shut in pleasure when as he sucked on my skin. I let out a low moan, not wanting him to hear the kind of noises I wanted to make.

"Kobe, what are w-we going to do?"

I asked nervously as he finally stopped making marks on my skin, looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"Do you trust me, babe?"

I nodded my head which made him smile. 

"Babe, don't worry, okay? I'm just going to do things which I'm sure you'll like and if you don't or feel uncomfortable, then stop me, understand?"

"Okay."

He smiled and then turned me around as he smashed his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. After some time, he pulled away and got a chair from aside.

He made me sit on it as I faced the mirror. After asking for permission from me, he slowly took of my clothes and I blushed hard just by seeing his intense gaze on me.

"You're so beautiful."

He kissed my cheek and I smiled at the complement. After, his hands started roaming all over my body and finally stopped at my clit. He started rubbing it in a circular motion,
which made me let out a loud moan.

He kept on going until I was a mess. He then suddenly thrusted two of his long digits inside my heat, making me scream a little.

"Oh, look at you, babe. Being a pretty mess for me?"

He held my chin and forced me to look at my reflection in the mirror. I was seriously loosing my mind right now at how intense his stare was on me and also the pleasure I was feeling.

A tear escaped my eyes but I ignored it and held Kobe's arm, telling him to stop as the pleasure was too much for me to handle.

He finally stopped as I creamed on his fingers. He licked his fingers clean and I groaned quietly just by looking at his reflection and trying to catch my breath from such an orgasm.