(3)🥀Mike, Vallyk, Derek🥀

Snake Bite.

"How much time is left?" Mike asked Vallyk.

Derek looked back at Lyla who was looking towards Mike, afraid.

"Vallyk!"

"Three minutes and twenty-four seconds," Vallyk answered.

"Aight, we need a plan, this is a plan," Mike showed them the weapon.

"No, stay away from me!" they looked at Lyla.

 Lyla who was now on her feet trying to run away but she fell because off the belt. She sighed deeply and sat up on the ground.

"Yo--You're not chopping off my leg."

"What about the bottom part where the poison's trapped?" Mike asked.

"No, its my fucking leg!" Lyla basically snarled back at Mike.

"She's right. We have to do something else," Vallyk explained to Mike.

"Like what? Wait for her to die?"

"She might not die. Maybe we just missed the snake or maybe the snake might've already used its venom-" Vallyk was cut off by Mike.

"Shut the fuck up."

Vallyk and Derek looked at each other then to Mike.

"Vallyk, y'know that's bullshit."

"If we cut off her leg, it's on us. It'll be our fault," Vallyk said to Mike.

"If we nothing, and she dies, it's still our fault."

"No, it's not. It's Mother Nature's fault."

Derek looked at Vallyk with an understanding of what he said, Mike just wanted to go with his plan but decided to hear Vallyk out.

"So what's your plan?" Mike asked Vallyk.

"I think someone should try to go back to camp, get adults, while we wait here."

"And then two hours, when she's dead?"

"Honestly, I think its a much better way to die."

"Why am I even listening to you? You're like ten-" Mike was cut off by Derek.

"OKAY, that's enough."

Derek turned to look at Lyla, who was lying on the floor looking up at the sky.

"Lyla, it's up to you. We can either try to get back to camp if there's a good chance before you die to get there.... or we can chop off your leg."

Lyla sighed and tried to get up but fell again. Derek walked over to her and helped her stand up. 

"Just do it," she looked at Derek.

"Chop it off."

To Be Continued*