🥀Derek Drendz🥀

.Period Cramps vs Cold Boyfriend.

Author*

It was dawn and Lola was laying on bed lifelessly like she didn't want to get up. She kept hissing in pain while caressing her aching stomach, with tears falling down her face. She was just thinking about how her cold boyfriend treated her the past months, being cold (as usual) and not giving a fuck about her and their relationship. He never loved her, never showed love towards her. 

Lola*

Also known as you*

I really felt like I was gonna die due to this pain. Derek isn't home yet because of his fucking work. We were just forced to be together to save my Dad's company. I'm always in our house while Derek is at work being busy.. always and not thinking about me. 

I heard whining so I looked beside me and saw my dog, Nike.

"Hey, boy," I rubbed behind his ear as he leaned in more for my touch.

I think I'll just stay in bed until my period cramps are gone and wait until Derek comes home and cook for us- I mean him. 

Derek*

I sighed as I was stressed and busy. It's dawn so I thought of going home to have to breakfast and come back to work and sleep there.

Time skip*

I got home and when I entered my house, I plopped down on the couch. I knew that Lola wasn't up yet, so I headed upstairs to our shared bedroom. 

As I opened the door, I saw Lola curled up in a ball

As I opened the door, I saw Lola curled up in a ball. I was annoyed a bit so I reached in to wake her up, but, she shifted and looked at me with red puffy eyes and tears rolling down her face.