🥀Derek Trendz🥀

(let's adore the picture above^)

Quick Fuck with Brother's Bestie

Maya*

I was sleeping peacefully. Not a single sound, well except the traffic outside. I heard my door creak open slightly, but didn't bother to look. My bed sank down and that's when I opened my eyes and saw Devin.

"Devin, the fuck you in here for?" I sat up.

" I just wanted to show you how sex feels."

"Nah, bro. I good and I'm sure I'll find the right partner one day."

"What about my bestie?"

When he asked me that, Derek came in my room and smirked. I blushed a little because I've had a crush on Derek almost two years. 

"Hey, babygirl," he winked.

"H-h-hi," I stuttered.

He chuckled and sat down next to me. I looked at Devin because I knew my cheeks were heated by now. He called me 'babygril.' 

"Aight, sis. You have to obey my words while Derek is also obeying my words."

"Okay," we said.

"Derek, I want you to push Maya on the bed and start kissing her."

"Wait, Devin-"

"Shut up."

I obeyed Devin's words as Derek pushed me down on the bed and started to kiss me. I kissed back because his lips were soft. Just how I imagined.

"Derek slide your hands down in her panties and slowly rub her clit."

Derek did what he was told. When I felt him rub my clit, I moaned in the kiss. He smirked on my lips and kept rubbing.

"Fuck," I whispered.

"Aight, now pull away and look each other in the eyes."

We pulled away from the kiss and looked at each other in the eyes. I gasped when he started to finger me all off a sudden. 

"D-d-derek, I'm st-still a virgi-"

"Take it out, Derek. She a virgin still. Now slowly remove her spandex bra and suck on her boobs."

Derek removed my spandex bra and started to suck on my nipples. I grabbed his hair wile squirming under him. 

"Oh yes, f-feels so g-good," I choked out.

"Yeah, you like that?" Derek asked.

"Hm, yes."

"Maya I want you to straddle him and slowly kiss down until you meet face to face with his clothed cock."

I looked at Devin and gulped, I looked at Derek whose now smirking. I smirked and straddled him very easily. I slowly leave kisses on his body as I meet his clothed cock.