🥀Dejuane Moccoy🥀

When she tried to kill herself in front of her Mafia Boyfriend.

⚠.Warning: Attempting Suicide.⚠

Author*

Here she was, on a rooftop, puffing smoke out of her mouth as she was smoking. Did she care? No. She didn't give a fuck about her lungs. Judy was a careless girl, know why? Things- her life was messed up. School was a living hell. She didn't know why everyone would just see her and hate her. At home? She didn't get no love and care.

That was until she met this dangerous man, Dejuane McCoy, a Mafia. He was a criminal, most wanted Mafia but Judy didn't care. Like I said, she's too lazy to give a fuck about the society. She learned all that shit herself, Dejuane knows she smoke, he himself does it when he's ready to. Not a problem.

"Do we even know ourselves?" Judy smiled as she watched the city view in front of her.

She laughed slightly and then took out her pocket knife. 

"This shit held so many memories," she place the knife on her wrist and laughed.

She pushed the knife down in her writ like a needle and smiled as blood began seeping out. She didn't care, she wanted this pretended life to be over. She took a napkin and cleaned the knife and put it back in her pocket ready to leave. 

"Fuck it," she looked at her wrist that was bleeding.

Next Day in School*

Judy*

I placed my head down on my desk and looked out the window beside me. She rolled her eyes hearing the shit the students are talking about her; some minding their own business. The teacher was sleeping not even caring about the class. 

As I was about to close my eyes, someone threw a crumpled paper at my head. *sigh* I opened the paper and it read "die you, bitch!" I looked up and saw Laura, the school's slut looking and smirking at me. I smirked also and showed her my middle finger.

"Happy now?" I mouthed as I put the paper in my bag before laying my head down. 

Time skip~

The bell rang meaning school is over, I grabbed my bag and walked out of the classroom. As I walked down the staircase, someone pushed me, causing me to loos my balance and I fell. That hard fall made my head bleed. I looked up and saw no other than Laura, I scoffed in disbelief. Everyone on the staircase started laughing their asses off.

I stood up and rolled my eyes, "What if your mother pushed you like that?"

Everyone in the area went silent. 

"You'll seriously laugh of you mother? You people a stranger than I thought.."

I looked at Laura and smirked to myself as I saw her looking down. 

"Laura, stop being the pathetic bitch you are."

I smirked once again and made my way to the school's exit.