🥀Derek Trendz🥀

Ordering a Teddy Bear because you're scared to ask your Cold Husband for Cuddles.

(A/N; I wrote this cause I thought it'd be cute.)

"This or that? No, wait, I like this one better. But this looks so beautiful.. Ugh, just choose already (Y/N)!"

It's been a while and you still haven't choose what to buy next. You were searching for a specific thing; a huge teddy bear for you to cuddle whenever you wanted and as much as you wanted. 

Finally, a huge white teddy bear caught your attention and you clicked on it immediately to know all its facts. 

"This one's cute! I'm gonna order it, and good thing they ship pretty fast."

You placed the order after 3 and a half hours.

"That was a lot of work."

You let out a loud sigh as you got up from the bed and walked towards the kitchen for a glass of water.

Is ordering a teddy bear hard?

No!

It's just that your picky self that couldn't choose one right away.

After drinking the water you decided to prepare dinner.

-

While cooking, you heard the doorbell ring. You took a glance at the clock which was hanging on the white wall. 

(8:00pm)

He usually come back home at this time.

Who, may you ask?

It's him... The one you've been waiting for to get back home all day. You smiled and quickly ran to the door, very excited.

As soon as you opened it, he walked in without any greetings. No hugs or kisses. But you were used to it.

"Hey.." you said as you followed behind him.

"Hmm?"

His voice was barely audible and he looked so tired. You went and sat next to him on the couch as you slowly took his hand in yours, creasing it gently. 

"Take a quick shower and let's have dinner together, hm?" 

He nodded as he looked at you with his tired eyes. You couldn't tell if he was just simply staring at you or trying to say something. 

"i-is there anything on my face?"

He let out a chuckle. It's been a long time since you heard it and it didn't fail to wake up the butterflies in your stomach. He then pointed at your cheek.

"Here?" 

He shook his head. You moved your hand a little to the left.

"Here?"

He shook his head again. Was he teasing you?