🥀Slimedupmike🥀

Mike's Sugar Mommy....

Author*

Mike;
"Dudes! I just found myself a sugar mommy!" 

Derek;
 "Really?!"

Mike;
"Yeah! She said right here that I'm the perfect guy for her! And she'll love to spend a lot of money on me!" 

Derek;

 "Yeah, but how old is she?"

Mike;
"I don't know yet. But she wants to meet up at a restaurant and talk about me being her sugar baby!" 

Mike has been searching for a sugar mommy for a while now. He knew he had to pleasure the girl whenever she's needy to get paid. But he didn't care, all he wanted is the money. 

The girl he's texting, aka his future sugar mommy, was asking him if they could meet up today to talk about.. stuff. And he immediately agreed. 

Mike;
"Get out, dudes, I need to change!"

time skip- at the restaurant-

Mike was on his phone, waiting for his sugar mommy to arrive. He was texting Vallyk and Derek about how nervous he was- but excited at the same time though. 

??;
"Hi, are you perhaps Mike?" 

Mike;
"And if I am?" 

(Y/N);
"Well if you are, I'm (Y/N), your future sugar mommy."

Mike's eyes widened, he looked at (Y/N) up and down with his mouth hung open. He expected his sugar mommy to be like 30, but no. (Y/N) looked young. 

(Y/N);
"Are you done checking me out, babyboy?" 

Mike;
"I- yes.. Sorry."

She chuckled and then sat in front of Mike. Mike quickly put away his phone and just stared at the girl who was in front of him. 

(Y/N);
"I was looking for a sugar baby, you said you're 18, right?" 

(A/N; I have no idea of how old Mike is right now, so just roll with it)

Mike;
"Yeah, and may I ask how old are you?"

(Y/N);
"21, I'm a business woman. And I need someone to pleasure me whenever I'm stressed."

Mike;
"I can be the one to pleasure you.." 

(Y/N);
"Hm, are you experienced in bed?"

Mike;

"I-I only had sex once."

(Y/N); "Well, it's hard to pleasure me. So if you don't pleasure me good enough, I'll just simply fire you. I had many sugar baby's once, it was hard for them to pleasure me, so I fired them."

Mike gulped hard and nodded at her words. He really wanted money so he was hoping she wouldn't fire him. On the other hand, (Y/N) just smirked at his reaction.