(7)🥀Slimedupmike🥀

My Police Officer.

Author*

"Okay, that's enough hugging," Mike chuckled and looked down at Isabelle.

"Whyy?" Isabelle whine.

"It's getting late. Should I take you home?"

"And should I trust you?"

"Yes, because if I kidnap you, your gang will murder me."

"That's true tho. Let's go."

At Home*

Mike*

When we parked in the driveway, my jaws dropped. 

"I-- WOW!! This house fucking huge!"

"Tell me about it."

"Well, I think I have to leave now."

"Hm. Let's meet each other again sometime, I'd really like to hang."

"Sure, that'll be awesome."

I drove off and honked the horn. When I was home, I ran inside my room and laid down. I smiled thinking about Isabelle and drifted of to sleep. Of to a dream at 6:50.....

My Mom was helping me with my homework while my Das was watching TV. he doorbell rang and my Dad answered it. It was a man in a black suit, my Mom told me to go to my room.

Instead of running to my room, I ran in the kitchen. I saw that my Dad was worrying and my Mom was begging for something. 

"Please, give us a chance. I promise we'll pay you back!" my Mom exclaimed.

"We will give yo a week. If you don't pay us by then, our boss will do something's that are bad," the man said as he left.

My Mom tapped Dad's shoulder, "Honey, what do we doo?"

"I-I--."

"Honey, we barely have money."

 "Don't worry, Sweetheart. We'll figure something out."

I woke up and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. I drank it down because I was really thirsty after that sudden dream.

"Who was that guy? Where did he come from?"

"I have so many questions, I don't know what to do."

At Work*

I tried to focus on doing my paper work but it wasn't working. I threw  the pen on the table and sighed.

"You cool? You look like you had a nightmare last night," Vallyk said.

"Let's just say, I had it early this morning."