🥀Dejuane Mccoy🥀

I got Beat Up.

Harper*

Also known as you*

I was done doing the house work because the maid wasn't here. It was her day off. Besides, I don't have anything to do in this big house. I sighed as I sat down on the couch because it was actually a tiring day. And that's when I fell asleep.

Few mins later*

I woke up and took a glance at the clock, it's already 5:00 p.m. I was supposed to get groceries earlier but I fell asleep. I went up to the bedroom and did my hygiene.

(outfit)

(yo, am I the only one who finds this photo nice?)

I took my phone from the nightstand and ran out of the house. I went to the grocery store that I usually shop in close to the house but it was closed. I decided to go to a different grocery store even tho it was a bit far. 

When I was walking, I had realized it had been the wrong direction I've walking the whole time. My phone rang which made me flinch slightly, I pick it up and was my boyfriend, Dejuane.

Baby Boy 🥺❤😜

"Baby, where are you?"

"I'm out getting us groceries. I was supposed to get them earlier but I fell asleep."

"Right. The grocery store is like a minutes away from our house."

"It's closed so went to the other one."

"Okay, that one is far. I'll come pick you up."

"Yeah. I uh- I'm in this dark alley, I think near the grocery." 

"Stay safe, baby and I love you."

"I love you too."

After the call, I kept walking through the alley that led me to the grocery store? 

"Hey, girlie."

I turned my body and saw a man. He was in a drunk state along with his little friend beside him. I shivered a little and walked off, ignoring them. 

"Where do you think you're going, pretty girl?"

The other man said as he yanked my wrist. I tried to get out from his grasp but he only tightened his grip.