🥀Devin, Mike🥀

(don't have a picture of them both, so I placed that picture ^)

In this story; Mike is bisexual.

*.R A N D O M   T H R E E S O M E.*

Author*

-
7:30pm

The door bell rang and Mike came running downstairs.

"Hey, (Y/N) Devin's here," Mike told (Y/N) as he opened the door.

"Yeah, whatever.."

Mike sighed before letting Devin in. They did their handshake and got settled, sitting next to (Y/N) who was watching the TV. 

"Hey, why don't you guys go somewhere else. I don't want you two next to me," (Y/N) said and got up in annoyance.

Devin pulled her back down and nibbled on her earlobe. (Y/N) looked at him before getting back up.

"(gives Devin a disgusted look)... Mike, I'll be in my room if you need me," she said before going upstairs.

Mike sighed and looked at Devin.

"What?" Devin asked.

"We should go watch a movie. In my room," he said and got up from the couch.

"Alright, cool."

-

9:30pm

As Devin and Mike were watching a movie, Mike suddenly felt, how to put this... h o r n y. Devin gave him some weird looks but shrugged the feeling off. 

"Aye, Mike, I have to use the bathroom," Devin told him.

Mike looked at him and blushed a little, "S-sure, go on."

Devin looked at him, "Mike... are you okay, bro?"

"Y-yes, I'm f-fine, just g-go!" he stuttered out and whimpered a little.

Devin arched his eyebrows before going the bathroom. 

Meanwhile, Mike was jerking off under the sheets of his bed. He was jerking off thinking about his stepsister sucking on his cock. He groaned as he imagined her all fucked up under him. And Devin.. he just wants his hands wrapped around his cock.

He moaned at the sudden thought of them, pleasuring him as he did the same to them. As Devin came out of the bathroom, he made his way back to Mike's room. As he was about to open the door, he heard a low groan..

"I-Is he jerking o-"

His sentence got cut off by Mike groaning louder... "Yeah, suck me just like that, (Y/N)

"Yeah, this boy is definitely jerking off. Should I go tell (Y/N)?"

He thought about it for a moment before walking into (Y/N's) room. 

"Why are you here? Get out!" she shouted at Devin.

"Look, I think you should help your stepbrother," Devin said and closed the door behind him.