🥀Derek Trendz🥀

(sorry, I just liked how this sounded when I was writing this)

... M I R R O R   S E X...

Author*

You've been pestering Derek all morning, while he's been trying to get his work done. 

"Okay, you're really getting it now," he growled, pulling you off his lap.

You smirked mischievously due to his sudden dominance. He got off his chair, dragging the chair to the mirror behind the door. He then sat down and glared at you..

"Sit, you whore!" he growled as you timidly do as he said.

"Aww, how pathetic you are," he said in awe, reaching in his drawer.

"No handcuffs today. The only thing I want to hear is you begging," he said, biting on your neck.

"Screaming," he pulled your skirt up, exposing your white laced panties.

He chuckles and began to rub clothed heat making your clit throb slightly. 

"Whimpering," he carried both hands down, ripping the thin fabric.

The cold air suddenly hit her pussy, as goosebumps appeared all over her body. 

"Moaning," he unbuttoned your shirt, tearing your bra.

"And crying," he whispered in your ear, licking and biting along its lobe.

You whimpered, looking up at him, "Yes, daddy."

"Oh, don't look at me, look in the mirror. I want you too see what I see. I stupid, helpless whore," he grabbed your chin, forcing you to look at your reflection in the mirror.

"Let's start the show," he grinned, holding up a pink vibrator in his palm. 

You eyed it in the mirror as he sets it on the lowest setting. Your body tensed up as you heard the toy quietly buzz. 

"You only cum when I say so, got it whore?" he pinched your nipple.

You yelped, "Yes, daddy!"

"Good girl," he smirked before rubbing the vibrator against your clit.

You moaned, bucking your hips up against the little toy.

"That desperate, huh?"

You nodded, grinding yourself against the buzzing toy. 

"Hold it," he instructs as you held the vibrator in your left hand.

His free hands roamed your upper body, taking hold of your boobs and squeezing them. You panted, the vibrations and his lingering touches, making your eyes flutter. His fingers ran along your folds, making you whimper loudly. 

"Such pretty sounds you make for me," he bit his lip, feeling himself get hard in his jeans.

That sentence only encouraged you to moan loudly.