🥀Dejuane McCoy🥀

◾🌺Allowing her to Color on My Tattoos after a Nightmare🌺◾

Dejuane's pov;

I woke up when I heard soft sobs coming from behind my back, I turned around and saw (Y/N) sweating and tears were rolling down her cheeks. 

I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in my embrace, her heavy breathing went back to normal as she slightly tugged on my loose shirt. 

Suddenly, a loud thunder blasted as rain was falling causing her to flinch hard and come closer to me due to the loud noise. I protectively hugged her, rubbing her back to ease her fear away.

"Are you okay, cupcake?" I softly whispered in her ear as I only heard a hum in response.

She sat up and fanned herself, feeling hot. I let out a small smile before following her, sitting up. Suddenly, an idea popped up in my head.

"Wait here, cupcake. I'll be back," I said, giving her a quick peck on her lips.

-time skip-

(Y/N)'s pov;

I was confused when I saw Dejuane coming back- more like running back in our room with a bucket full of permanent markers, different colors. Why would he bring those here, in the middle of the night?

"Dejuane, what are those for?" I asked, my nose scrunching gently.

He chuckled and sat next to you, folding up his hoodie sleeves and revealed his tattoos. he then grabbed some markers and placed them in my hands. 

"Color my tattoos, cupcake."

"W-what...?"

"I want you to color my tattoos for me, they're too plain, they're too dull," he smiled and pointed at his inked arms.

"Are you sure? I mean, these tattoos mean a lot to you and-"

Before I could continue to say anything else, he pressed his lips on mine to stop me from speaking. After a while, we both pulled away. I was already a blushing mess after that kiss.

"Aight, enough talking. Please, color my tattoos."

I smiled and took up the red marker, uncovering it before coloring his first tattoo. 

Author's pov;

Meanwhile, while (Y/N) was coloring his tattoos, he watched her and admired her beauty, smiling to himself.

I am deeply in love with this girl.

After a while, coloring all his tattoos, you looked up at him and found him sleeping. You giggled to yourself, loving how he looks when he's sleeping. 

You grabbed a black maker and drew a heart on his face, right under his left eye. You smiled and took the bucket of markers back to the storage room. 

After that, you got in bed beside him. You took the blankets in your hands before throwing it over his and your body. 

You started playing with his hair while watching him sleep. You then felt your eyelids getting heavier and heavier, soon falling asleep.

Little did you know, he was awake all along, smiling to himself that he made you happy. 

The End!