🥀Derek Trendz🥀

When my Bully caught Me Smoking.

Ruby*

Hi, I'm Ruby aka 'the nerd' of my school and I'm 16. I'm a actually a bad type of girl but I pretend to be soft and play 'nerd' with the school. My parents told me to behave properly because the last time, I've been transferred to different schools 17 times, bruh.

Well, they restricted me on smoking, going to clubs, etc. If you're wondering on where they are, they're currently in California because of their so called "1978 Batch Mate Reunion." I forgot to add; I'm also a leader of a Mafia Gang. Just letting you know.

Ruby got off the bed and went to do her morning routine. 

Time skip~

As Ruby finished her routine, she headed straight to the closet to pick out and outfit.

(outfit)

(hair)

She didn't really have a choice but to wear it, even tho she doesn't want to

At School*

When Ruby stepped in the building, she saw everyone in the hallway staring at her with disgust marked on their faces. She wanted to punch all of them because of the way they started at her. But then she remembered her parents wants her to behave well so she calmed down.

She sighed and went straight to her locker to get the things she needed for class. 

Time skip~

"Hey, bitch! Wanna head up to the roof?" Monroe asked Ruby as they ate.

"Why? What we gon do?" Ruby asked confused.

"Did you forget our routine, already? This isn't the Ruby we've met before," Olivia said.

"I think you've never heard about this before." Monroe chuckled.