(requested)🥀LaMelo🥀

This was a request from someone: hoodieboysx.

Flower from another Guy.

Samantha*

Also known as you*

I was now on the couch because I had just finished cleaning the house. I heard the doorbell rang so I ran to open it. When I opened the door, I saw Mikey, my best friend with flowers. I hugged him as he hugged back smiling.

(mikey)

"Happy Best Friend Anniversary," he broke the hug and handed me the flowers

"Thank you," I take the flowers in my hand.

Mikey has been my best friend since childhood, we always celebrate our best friend anniversary. 

"I would've like to hang out with you but... my girlfriend and I planned a date already," he scratched his nape.

"It's cool, bruh, besides I wouldn't wanna be the third wheel of your relationship," I chuckled.

"I- I'll be going now," he ran to his car.

"Bye!"

"Bye, Queen!"

As he drove off, I closed the door and smelled the flowers. Nice. I went up to my bedroom and decided to take a shower to feel clean. After taking a shower, I went downstairs and cooked dinner for LaMelo and I. I finished and waited for him in the living room.

While waiting, I went to the vase and looked at the flowers from earlier. The door then opened revealing LaMelo, he came straight to me and planted a pecked my lips. 

"How was basketball training?"

"Good," he smiled and his gaze turned to the flowers.

"Is that for me?" he looked at me.

"No," I looked at the flowers then back to him.

"So who is it for? Or who gave it to you?" he raised his eyebrow.

He sounded calm but I can tell he was annoyed. 

"Someone," I teased him.

"What chu mean by someone? Who gave you that?"