🕊Swavy🕊

(^Is that him? )

-

Morning Kisses 😘

~(Y/N)'s pov;

I woke up and looked across at the clock, checking the time.
(-6:27am-) 
The soothing sound of rain pattering on the window filled my ears. I turned around to admire my boyfriend. I leaned down and kissed his soft lips. 

I put my hands around his neck and inhaled his masculine scent. He's asleep so he won't suspect anything. But then I felt arms wrapped around my waist.
I looked up to be met with my lover's eyes.

You; "Did I wake you up?"

Swavy; "Nah. Why are you awake at this time, babe?"

You; "The rain woke me up, you?"

Swavy; "Your kisses." (-smirks-)

You; "W-what kisses?" (-blushes-)

Swavy; "Don't be like that, it's not the first time we've kissed."

You; "W-well I'm going to the bathroom."

I got up only to get pulled back down, he chuckled and covered us with the blankets again.

Swavy; "You ain't going anywhere. You stay here with me." 

He pressed his lips on mine and we shared a loving kiss. After a long kiss, I pushed him back by his chest so I can breath. 

Swavy; "You're my breakfast for today."

I looked at him with wide eyes. I quickly got up and ran out of the room before he could even catch me.
I heard him shout.

Swavy; "Come here, babygirl!"

Before I knew it, I was lifted up and being thrown over his shoulder. He smirked and slapped my ass and carried me back to our bedroom.
He laid me down on the bed and started to take off my shorts. 

Swavy; "When I say you're my breakfast.. I mean it."

He pushed aside my panties and I bit my bottom lip when his tongue gently rubbed against my clit. I rolled my eyes back and gripped the bedsheets, bucking my hips for more friction.

Swavy; "Stop. It."

You; "Y-yes, daddy."

___________________
GOODNIGHT!