🥀Kobe Morris🥀

When he can't sleep without touching your Boobs.

Aria*

Also known as you*

I was in the kitchen cooking dinner when I felt someone back hugged me and my small hands on my left leg. I looked down and saw my 5 year old son, Miles. I then looked back and saw Kobe smiling.

He chuckled and lifted Miles in his arms. When Miles looked at the food I was making he let out a gasp.

"Mommy, that looks so delicious."

"Exactly, Miles. Your Mommy here is good at cooking," Kobe pecked mu lips.

"Hahaha, Mommy's blushing!" Miles said.

"Stop the teasing or you both wouldn't get any dinner."

"Sorry, Mommy," Miles pouted.

"Sorry, Mommy," Kobe said following Miles actions.

"Your 'sorry' is accepted."

I went and pecked Miles on his cheeks, along with Kobe. The guy was so freaking tall, he had to bend down a little. 

"Mommy, can we eat now?"

"Yes, Miles. The food is finished anyway."

He smiled along with Kobe. I loved seeing their smiles.

At the Dinner Table*

"Mommy, Daddy, Let's pray before we eat."

Kobe and I shook our heads and Miles started praying.

"Dear Father, thank you for the dinner we're about to eat tonight. Please bless our food and help our bodies to become healthy with Mommy's food. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen."

"Amen," Kobe and I said.

After praying we ate our food. I watched along as Miles was just eating way like he hadn't ate in years. Kobe on the other hand was trying not to laugh at him. 

Miles looked at me, "What's my name again?"

I shared a confused look with Kobe, "Huh?"

"The food taste so goo, I forgot my own name."

"For real, baby. He not capping."

"Stopp."

After Eating*

I was watching the dishes while Kobe watched Nursery Rhymes with Miles. We let him watch it because it helps him sleep. When I finished washing the dishes, I walked over to Kobe and saw him holding Miles in his arms.

"Baby, let's put him in his room now."

"Yea."

He took off the TV and he carefully stood up with Miles and we headed upstairs. I opened his room door. 

Kobe laid him down on the bed. They were about to leave but Miles spoke...

"Mommy, Daddy?"

"Yes, baby," I turned around to face him. 

"Can you tell me the story of how you fell in love?"

"Why not?" Kobe smiled at me.

He pulled me over and sat down on the bed. 

"Once upon a time, there was a girl named Aria and a boy named Kobe....."

After the story, Miles was fully asleep. 

"He's asleep now," I said.

"Hm."

I kissed him on his cheek as Kobe kissed him on his forehead, "Goodnight, baby."

We stood up from the bed and walked out. We opened our bedroom door, closed it and plopped down on the bed.

"Sleep well, Bubba," Kobe said turning his head to me.

"Hm. You too."

I was slowly drifting to sleep. I gasped softly when I felt Kobe's hand under my hoodie, unhinging my bra and started to massage my right boob.  

"Kobe?"

"Yes, Bubba."

"Why do you always do this?"

"Because.. it's just so soft."

I moaned softly when he flicked the nipple, making me squirm a bit.

 He smiled and kissed me, "I'mma keep my hand under here while I sleep."

"Okay," I giggled.

"Night, Bubba."

"Bet."

I fell asleep due to Kobe's warm touch.

The End!

This chapter is short but I'll promise to make more longer Kobe imagines.