🥀Derek Trendz🥀

!MORNING SEX!

Warning; (hyrbidkitten!you)

Derek's pov;

I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them to get a better view of the clock beside me, on the nightstand.  

(5:00am)

I yawned as I looked down at (Y/N)'s naked body pressed against mine. I re-called the things that happened between us, not long than two hours ago. I smiled to myself while looking at her.

Her droopy kitten ears, he slightly swollen and bruised lips, her small arms wrapped around my waist, reddish-purple marks all over her chest and body, messy hair, the marks of the handcuffs that was around her wrists, and all our clothing laying randomly on the floor. 

I giggled quietly looking at the state she's in, I didn't even notice my little friend had woken up down there while I kept staring at (Y/N). 

Slowly moving closer to her, I wrapped my arms around her waist, I didn't want to wake her up but the situation got worse. My cock got harder and I couldn't control myself anymore.

I leaned in and started sucking on her neck while my hand made its way down to her clit, slowly rubbing it in a circular motion. I soon pushed two fingers in her head and she woke up to the feeling.

"Kitten, I'm sorry to ruin your sleep, but I need you really bad. Right now. Please?" I said, still thrusting my fingers in her.

"D-derek, slow d-down," she moaned quietly.

I did as told and started kissing her. She giggled and pulled me closer as the kiss became messier and intense. 

"Derek, p-please."

I pulled away from the kiss with a smirk, "Please what, kitten."

She whimpered, "Please m-make love to me."

"Hm, do you really want that?" I asked, pulling out my fingers to hover over her.

"Y-yeah."

"Okay, then," I said and gently pecked her forehead, before aligning myself at her entrance.

"Ready?"

I asked to make sure she's comfortable. Once she nodded her head as *yes* I grabbed her waist and slowly pushed in. She slightly opened her mouth, eyes half closed, I guess she did it because of how I'm stretching her open.

I then intertwined our hands together, looking deep in her eyes, "I love you."

She smiled, "I love you too, daddy."

I started rocking my hips, thrusting slowly but soon fastened my pace when she ordered me to. 

"O-oh, mhm~ right t-there," she whined, indicating that I'm hitting her spot.

"Does it feel good, kitten?"

All she did was nodded.

"Words, kitten."

She whined, "Y-yes, dadd-"

I cut her off by thrusting harder and faster, practically going deeper. She rolled her eyes back and her ears started twitching rapidly, saying that she's enjoying it. A lot.

"Nya~ Daddy, I-I'm close!" she screamed out.

"GOD! You orgasm so quickly, I'm not even close yet!" I groaned out.

"F-fine, I'll wait for d-daddy."

"No, don't wait for me. Just cum!"

She clenched around me as she released her white substance with a loud erotic moan, and my thrusts started getting sloppier as I soon reached my high.

"Cum i-in me, I t-took my pills!"

With that being said to me, I didn't hesitate and released my liquids in her, making her giggle a little. God, she drives me crazy.

With one last thrust, I slowly pulled out of her and collapsed beside her while breathing heavily.

She turned to me and smiled, pulling me closer to her.

"Thank you for making me feel good."

I pecked her lips, rubbing behind her ears, "Your welcome, kitten."

She purred and buried her face in my neck as we both drifted off to ✨dreamland✨ once again.

The End!

-yeah, sorry if this was short.-sorry if you don't like it.