🥀Kobe Morris🥀

Pringles Prank on My Girlfriend

Let's go!

--

Author's pov; 

Kobe was scrolling through Tik Tok and something interesting caught his eye. 

"Pringles Prank on My Girlfriend"

Kobe: "What?"

He watched the video.. The video is basically where the guy cut a hole in the bottom of an empty Pringles can.. and then when the girl reaches in for the pringles.. 

Kobe: "Shit, I wanna try this."

**Later On**

Kobe quickly took off his pants and laid on the bed, putting his thing in the hole, and quickly covered himself under the covers.

You walked in the room with a bunch of snacks because you guys were getting ready to watch a movie. You giggled and walked over to lay beside him, putting the snacks on the bed.

Kobe: "About time, babe."

You smiled and then noticed that he had your favorite snack.

You: "You brought pringles?"

Kobe: "Yeah, just for me and you."

He said with a smirk and you were too dumb to notice it. You smiled once again and cuddled up beside him. 

During the movie, you mostly ate all of the snacks. You saw Kobe eating some pringles so you wanted. You tried toput your hand in for some, but Kobe moved your hand.

Kobe: "Babe, why you always on my chips?"

You: "Oh, come on. Don't be like that. You know I love pringles!"

Kobe: "Okay, then take some."

You reached in for some but pulled back out your hand when you felt something warm and squishy. 

You: "W-what is t-that?"

Kobe: "What?"

He looked at you as if noting...

You: "W-what d-did I just-- What is that?"

Kobe: "What is what?"

He asked with a chuckle as he looked in the can. 

Kobe: "Come, reach in for another chip."

You: "No. That's not pringles. Pringles aren't warm and squishy."

Kobe: "Stop playing."

You glared at him before pulling the pringles can towards you. You gasped dramatically and looked back up at him. 

You: "You- you're so fucking b-big."

---------------------
Really thought I was finna make a smut? Well you're wrong. Don't judge a book by its cover.

GO TO YUH BED, GURL!

MWAH! 😙❤️