🥀Manolo🥀

A used Condom Prank.

Liv*

Also known as you*

I came straight home after work since I knew my boyfriend is waiting for me. I walked in our room but didn't see him.

 I walked in our room but didn't see him

"Manolo! Where are you?" 

Kooky ran towards me, our puppy.

"Hi, Kooky," I rubbed behind her ears.

That's when I heard the water in the shower running, so I just changed and await for him. 

I sat on the bed playing with Kooky until I saw something, and what I saw shocked me hard

I sat on the bed playing with Kooky until I saw something, and what I saw shocked me hard. A USED COMDOM??!!

"MANOLO! Get the frickity frak out here so I can rip off your head."

"Babe, why are you screaming?"

He came out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around his waist, hair wet which is my weakness but not this time.

"ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!" 

"No, why would you think that?"

"Because there's a USED condom on the bed."

"Babe, isn't that ours?"

"Oh! Don't 'babe' me and we didn't do it for a week."

Manolo's Pov:

I had to hold in my laughter so bad. It was a prank for Liv and her reaction was on fleek. I just did this on her to see her reaction, I'm not cheating on her. 

Liv's Pov:

Now tears were building up in my eyes because of the thought being used by Manolo. 

"If you didn't love me, you should've said it so it wouldn't be painful to find something like this!"

"What?"

"Who's this new girl? Your ex?"

"What? No, there's no other girl here."

"Tell it to someone who believes all your lies!"

I looked over at Kooky, whimpering watching us argue.

"Sorry, Kooky."

 I looked at him in disbelief and headed to pack my bags. 

"Wait, what are you doing Liv?"

"I'm leaving."

"Uh-uh, no you're not, babe!"

"Then what do you expect? Me staying in this one house with a CHEATER?!"

"I'm not a cheater and I will never!"

"But your little friend told me otherwise."

"Liv, it's someone else not me, trust me!"

"Stop, you're not good at lying."

I zipped up my bag and turned to leave the house. Before I left I felt Manolo wrapped his arms around my tiny waist. He whispered in my ear with his hot breath.

"I. Love. You."

"And I don't! Now let me go!"

"No, I won't because it was all a prank. Can you please forgive me and not rip my head off?"

I looked at Kooky, who was standing in my way blocking me from leaving. 

"Prank?" I turned around getting ready to kill him. 

He backed up, "Y-yes, please forgive me?"

"You're fucking DEAD!" Kooky and I started to chase him in the room. BTW, he had his pajamas on.

 BTW, he had his pajamas on

I collapsed him on our bed along with Kooky. Kooky licked on his face while I was laughing. We then covered ourselves in the blanket and along with Kooky.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Manolo."

He kissed my on my forehead.

"But I swear, ON GOD you do one of these pranks again, I will rip your head off."

"Yes, ma'am. I won't."

Kooky whine while watching us. I smiled.

"Come here, you!"

She ran into our arms and cuddled and that's when we all fell asleep. 

The End!