🥀Kobe Morris🥀

Yes, I'm fucking OBSESSED!

-

◾when you accidently moaned during a call w/ him◾

(Y/N)'s pov;

"Wake up, you lazy dog!" I yelled at my husband, who's still asleep in our bed.

"NoooOOoo," he said sleepily, hugging the pillows.

This man!

"Kobe, I'm going to be late!"

I'm the CEO of my mom's business, by the way. And Kobe said that he's going to drive me to the office but he's still sleeping. I groaned softly and took a glance at the clock..

(10:30am)

"Geez, I'm late!"

I grabbed my bag and Kobe's car keys, rushing out of the house to his car. I immediately started the car and drove to the office.

-

Kobe's pov;

I opened my eyes and looked at the calendar, which was hung up on the wall beside the bed. 

(8th/7/2021)

Shit, I was supposed to drive her to work today. I decided to call her to tell her that I'm sorry.

No answer...

I sighed in frustration, Kobe you idiot!

-

(Y/N)'s pov;

It's already (9:01pm) and I'm still at work. And now, my waist is hurting since the belt around my waist was tight as- I don't even know. All I know is that I'm dying. 

My phone then rang, as I looked at the ID, I saw it was Kobe so I answered it.

🔹◾Daddy Breezo◾🔹

Kobe; "Baby, I'm sorry for not driving you to work today! I was just tired, to tired! Please, can you come home so we can cuddle?!"

Me; "I'm s-still at work, b-babe. In the m-meantime, you can c-cuddle with your pillow."
-I said, trying to breath properly but I can't.

Why did I wear this belt today?!

Kobe; "Baby? Are you okay?"

Me; "Y-yeah, I'm fine.."

Kobe; "But you don't sound okay-"

Me; "UGHH!"
-I accidently moaned out.

I panicked and quickly hung up the phone, getting back to work and tried to ignore the pain around me waist.

-

Kobe's pov;

*call ended*

T-that moan was pretty loud and it made me blush a little. Is she giving me a clue that she wants to give birth to a baby... our baby? 

Hm.. better get ready for daddy, babygirl," I said with a smirk.

*time skip*

(Y/N)'s pov;

(10:09pm)

I opened the front door of the house, walking in and shutting it behind me. I threw my bag on the couch and quickly took of this tight motherfucking belt!

I sighed in relief, rubbing my waist as I walked to the kitchen to get some water. While drinking the water, I felt strong hands grabbing my ass gently. I already knew who it was..

"Hey, baby~" he whispered seductively in my ear.

I spat out the water, "H-hi. I didn't know you'd still be awake."

He usually goes to bed at night, on the dot.

"Nah, I was waiting for you, baby," he said and then started biting on my earlobe.

I turned around and pushed him back a little, "Kobe, I'm tired."

He lifted me and then put me on the kitchen counter, smirking widely.

"It's daddy."

The End!