(2)🥀Slimedupmike🥀

Pt. 2

Author*

Suddenly, Mike heard siren noises coming from a distance.

"Baby, the ambulance will be here. I promise, I won't let anything ahppen to you."

-time skip-

Mike was in the Hospital, looking into the operation room once in a while. So many thoughts were running through his mind.

I hope she's okay. 

I don't want her to die.

I can't loose her.

He coverd his face with his hands to stop himself from crying. 

One the door of the operation room opens, Mike immediately ran to the people.

"Is the baby okay?" he asked them, worried.

Operator 1;
"It was a critical condition." (sigh)

Operator 2;
"We souldn't save the baby. In the vast of majority of certain cases, there in no other chance of preventing a miscarriage."

After hearing all that, he was already regretting everything with complete guilt. 

God, I killed my baby!

"Can I see her now?"

Operator 2;
"Sure, but don't stress her out."

He nodded as they let him enter the room. He walked up slowly to where Aalaya was lying and sat on the chair beside her.

"A-Aalaya?"

As she heard his voice, she turned her neck to face him, bfore looking away.

He takes a deep breath before explaining to her about what he had done was a huge mistake by him and he has to fix it. 

"Aalaya,please look at me..."

Her eyes were filled with tears as she didn't want to see or talk to him right now. He held her hand in his but she instanly reject his gesture.

"Please.. just give me a chance to explain."

"I don't wana talk with you," she said.

"But-"

"Why are you here?! Just leave! I don't want to see you!" she yelled.

He stood up and looks at her. 

"Okay, I get that you don't wanna talk nor see my face but.. Can I at least hug you?"

She ignored his words like if she didn' actually care about him anymore. 

Mike nodded his head in sorrow before leaving the room and the Hospital.