(threesome)🥀Mike, Derek🥀

(couldn't find a picture of them, so I placed that one ^)

Truth or Dare?

Maybelle*

Also known as you*

I was in the living room with my boyfriend, Mike, watching TV together. Every single day I spend with him makes me feel like I'm in Heaven. I can't imagine my life without him at all. I met him at Creator's Live, it was an amazing day.

After doing some activities, he asked me to meet him after at his hotel and of course I said yes. Why wouldn't I? That's when things started happening... his friends smirked a little and left, leaving us alone. 

He started kissing me passionately and gently pushed me on his bed. He took of my clothes along with his and....

"Bubba, you okay?"

I pecked him on his lips, "Yeah, I'm okay."

"Aight, just making sure."

I forgot to mention that after our first time at his hotel, I became more insecure about my body. I mean whenever we do it I have to have a shirt on. My bottom parts exposed when he's fully nude. I heard Mike's phone ring which cut me off from telling you my story. 

"I'll take it in the kitchen," he kissed my forehead and left. 

After 5 minutes, he came back and watched me in excitement. 

"Bub?"

"We don't have any plans tonight, right?"

"No why?" I stood up.

Go and get dressed and put makeup on if you want to, we finna go to a club with the boys."

"Serious?"

"No fricking cap. Go get ready!"

I squealed and kissed him and then ran upstairs to our bedroom. 

Fuck, what do I wear? Sexy? Cute? Casual? Ugh, help me! I started throwing my clothes all over until something caught my eye. It was Mike's favorite outfit, maybe I could tease him. I smirked and I got ready.

 I smirked and I got ready