🥀Derek Trendz🥀

Hey, babe! 
Did you miss me?

💗Yes? or No?🖤

-----

⚠PSYCHO COUPLE⚠

(Y/N); "Any last words before you say goodbye to the world?"

Girl; "I hope your relationship will break-"

Before she can finish her sentence, you shot her in her head, smirking to yourself as you watched how her body laid lifeless on the bathroom floor. 

You giggled like the psycho you are and went to the sink. While washing some blood off from your hands, you felt arms wrap around your waist. You already knew who it was.

??; "Was my baby jealous?"

(Y/N); "Shut up, Derek."

He started planting kisses on your shoulder, making you tilt your head back. 

Derek; "I'll make you forget about what the girl said. Why don't we continue in bed?"

(Y/N); "Sure."

You smirked and you both glared at each other in the mirror. 

_-🦋-_

Breathing heavily after 3 rounds of sex, Derek wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to him, pecking your cheek. 

Derek; "I love you baby.. Sleep well."

_-Next Day-_

Waitress; "Good Moring, sir. Wat will be your order for today?"

Derek; "Two ice coffees please, and two doughnuts for each of us, yeah."

You glared at the waitress as she stared at your boyfriend seductively. You raised your eyebrow and cleared your throat. 

(Y/N); "Am I invisible?"

Waitress; "N-no, I.. Your brother here just caught my attention."

She smiled awkwardly as you looked at her in disbelief, poking your inner right cheek with your tongue.

Derek; "C'mon, sis, don't be like that."

You gave Derek a deadly glare before taking out your phone and began scrolling through random social media. The waiter left the table while you completely ignored Derek.

Derek; "Baby? I was just teasing you. I'm sorry."

(Y/N); "Shut the fuck up, bro. I'm busy."

Derek snatched your phone away from you and you huffed, making him smirk.

Derek; "I'll be keeping this for the while."

After ten minutes, your orders had arrived and you both started eating. And after eating, the waiter came again to take the empty plates. She gave Derek the bill with her number written on it.