🥀Slimedupmike🥀

Finding out you're on your Period.

(Y/N)'s pov;

It was a peaceful and nice Sunday. I just had woken up from my nap. As I opened my eyes, I tried my best to get used to the bright lights coming through the curtain. I sat up and looked around, I noticed Mike wasn't next to me.

  'He must be in his gaming room playing games with Kobe and Vallyk'

I got up off of our shared bed and went to his gaming room.

As I opened the door, I saw Mike sitting on his gaming chair screaming. He didn't notice me, I mean how could he? His eyes were stuck on the screen. I went closer to him and kissed him on his lip. 

"Oh! Mamas, how'd you sleep?" 

"It was good, actually." 

I looked at the screen, "So what are you playing?" 

I went and sat on his lap. He laid me on his chest, he had his hands on my belly for support and he placed his chin on my head. I swear, it was comfortable. I could feel his warmth, I felt so relaxed.

"I'm playing 2K."

"With Vallyk and Kobe?"

"Mhm."

I knew it. 

I watched a few times but I got bored, I got off his lap and sat on his couch.

"Mikey, can I watch some Netflix?" 

"Of course you can! You didn't have to ask me. Watch anything you want and I'll come and join you in a bit. For the while, go get some covers so you can be even more comfortable." 

"Thank you, Mikey."

"Sure thing, mamas."

 I did as he suggested. Getting comfortable on the couch, turning on the TV, going into Netflix to watch a random movie. 

 I could smell the scent of Mike on his blankets. I was enjoying the movie until my stomach started to ache. The pain was quite bearable but annoying. I took a pillow and hugged it against my chest, trying to forget about the stomachache. 

Soon enough, I fell asleep forgetting about the ache and the movie. 

-time skio-

My sleep didn't last long, I woke up due to Mike's loud voice. 

"(Y/N)!

 I felt him push me over and over, so I decided to get up. I got up and what I saw got me shocked... Mike was crying? He never cries. It was my first time seeing Mike cry. When I awoke, he hugged me like he hasn't seen me for years. 

"Mikey..?"

"(Y/N), I thought you died! Should I take you to the hospital?"