🥀Slimedupmike🥀

.obsessed with his SUGAR MOMMY.

Author's pov;

Throwing his head back, Mike was thrusting hard and deep into the teenage girl, making her moan and grab a fistful of the bedsheets.

The two people were fucking each other like there was no tomorrow. 

Loud moaning, groans, grunts, skin-slapping echoed through the room. 

"F-fuck, baby! I w-want more.. Gi-give me more!" you moaned softly, wanting to receive more pleasure from him.

Mike thrusted faster than ever, making you both moan, knowing that on one will ever hear you since the walls in the room is soundproofed.

"U-urgh! M-mommy don't squeeze me t-too tight. I might c-cum earlier hand y-you think," Mike breathed out.

You giggled into the pillow, but moaned when you heard Mike's thrust getting sloppier, and that's when you knew that both of you were nearing your orgasms.

"M.. Mikey, I'm g-gonna cum for you!"

Mike leaned in, grabbing your neck as he forced you to look back at him. When he was about to attach his lips on yours, the doorbell rang, making Mike stop with his thrusting as you both started at each other.

"Are we.. expecting anyone today?" he asked you.

"No. But I have to go check who it is."

Mike groaned in annoyance, knowing that 'someone' had ruined his time with you. He thrusted in one last time and then pulled out.

He quickly grabbed a towel and cleaned you, you pulled back up your panties and shorts along with throwing on your hoodie. 

"Okay, wait here," you said and pecked his lips, before going to the front door.

After you left, Mike couldn't help but poke his inner cheek, getting impatient of waiting for you- Then he decided to peek through the window. And his blood boiled seeing his rival, the man he hated the most.

-meanwhile~

Skylar;
"Do you really need to live alone in this house? In the forest? Babe, you know that this place is kinda dangerous."

"I'm actually fine with living out here. You know me, I love fresh air. And if something happens, I'll just call you right away," you told him.

Skylar;
"Still. It's literally far away from the city. (sigh) Fine then, but do you wanna maybe... come with me? So you won't be late for the party."

"Oh right, the party. Thanks for reminding me. Let me go ready, and by the time, just chill out here," you told him before going inside.

Skylar;
"Be fast! You know I hate waiting!"

-after getting ready~

"You're going, huh?" Mike asked and you just hummed in response while grabbing your purse. 

"Well, I can drive you?" he asked, making you look at him.

"I wish you could but Skylar is here... And you know, he'll get suspicious."

Mike scoffed and rolled his eyes, getting annoyed by just hearing his rival's name. 

"Here. Buy anything you want, I don't care. I'm leaving now, Mikey," you said, handing him your black card before leaving quickly, not earning a response from him.

On the other hand, Mike eyes darkened, gripping onto the black card a little tight as he clenched his jaw. 

-

Skylar;
"Hello!? Didn't I told you to stop calling me 'if I'm with (Y/N'!?"
-he yelled through the phone.

_________

Skylar;
"Aight, next time. Bye."

And with that, Skylar ended the call and was about to go inside the party when someone suddenly covered his mouth, dragging him to somewhere.

-in a dark alley way~

Skylar;
"What the- Who the fuck are you?!"

-he said as the man allowed him to speak.

??;
"Your worst nightmare..."
-he said with a smirk.

Without hesitating, the man took out his knife and before Skylar could speak, he stabbed him multiple times everywhere in his body as his blood splatters against the other man's clothes.

He was blinded by his own rage.

"You should never try taking what's mine. She's my Sugar Mommy."

The End!-it suddenly got hot in my room.