🕊Swavy🕊

"Babe, where's my hoodie?"

--

Swavy's pov; 💙

I sigh again after failing of trying to find my hoodie. I searched my whole closet and yet, I couldn't find it. And that was my favorite hoodie colored in a mint green.

"Where the hell is it?" I asked myself.

I decided to go check (Y/N)'s closet as there was no trance of it in my closet. I let out a dramatic gasp when I found my hoodie hidden between (Y/N)'s clothes, and along with other hoodies of mine. 

So this is where all my clothes went. That little thief.

"Babe?"

I shouted and received a small 'what' from (Y/N), who's now behind me. I turned around and found her coming out of the bathroom in my white shirt. I smirked to myself knowing that she isn't wearing anything underneath.

"Why are you wearing that?" 

I asked, completely forgetting about the thing I was supposed to ask my hoodie thief.

"Because I find it comfortable to sleep in."

Giving me an innocent smile she went to sit on our bed. I swear, she drives me crazy with he little non-sexual actions. Following her, I sat on the bed, my eyes never leaving her.

"W-why are you looking at me like that?"

Avoiding eye contact with her, I cleared my throat, "Where's my mint green hoodie?"

I raised my eyebrows at her as she looked away and chuckled nervously.

"Oh, that's yours?"

"Babe, I found ten hoodies of mine in your closet. Now would you like to explain?"

She looked at me with an evil smile and hovered over me, taking me by surprise. She sat on my lap, her legs on the either side. She slowly leaned in and I looked at her lips, wanting to bite it.

"Why? Don't you like seeing me in your clothes?"

I kept quiet as she continued.

"Doesn't it turn you on when I wear your shirts and hoodies? You're hard right now, aren't you?"

I chuckled in disbelief as she smirked at me. This girl, I swear.. The things I want to do to her.

"You-"

I couldn't finish my sentence as she started giggling. I couldn't resist at how cute she looked so I smashed my lips on hers. I pulled her closer by her waist and kissed her roughly. 

I soon pulled away and looked into her brown orbs, "You hoodie thief."

She slapped my cheek lightly and giggled.

The End!-Short but good.