🥀Kobe Morris🥀

Obsessed with Your A$$

Author*

Kobe gulped a lump in his throat as he eyed his girlfriend doing squats. Her holding a dumbbell on her shoulder, going up and down. And doing that made her look thicc. With a double- C not K.2

But his eyes were focused on her butt which looked bouncy and squishy which made him want to slap it. But he held back the urge inside, knowing that she will get mad at him. But his hands couldn't control.

He sighed as he stood up from the couch, making his way towards her whose back was  facing him.

This was not hard but yesterday, when he slapped it, she made him sleep on the couch. So he was scared. She would've not mind if it's in their house but once, he slapped it in public and people saw.

Kobe took a deep breath before slapping her ass making her yelp in pain. She turned to him, about to roar at him but when she saw his smile, she couldn't help but smile also.

Not seeing her mad, he took the advantage to slap it again. His smiled grew even bigger, but she smiled.. evilly. She turned him around and slapped his butt. Surprisingly, it jiggled.

-

While she was peacefully cooking dinner, the little dog couldn't stand seeing her wear revealing shorts. Her butt was even covered and it looked.. big. He sneakily went behind her, trying not to catch her attention..

"Fat. Ass." he whispered under his breath.

His breath then hitched when he saw how her moving her hips accordingly to the music that was playing in her airpods. He couldn't control it anymore. 

His arms traveled to her butt, squeezing it as he pulled her closer to his body. Her body stiffened, feeling him leave a trail of wet kisses on her neck while his hands didn't move from her butt.

She turned off the stove, turning to face him as he pressed his lips on hers, kissing her hungrily as he was still squeezing her ass.

"K-kobe, aren't you hungry?" she asked between the kisses.

"Yes, very hungry.. I'm hungry for you!" He said, lifting her by her butt, slapping it, making her whimper.

-

"Baby.. Who own this?" he asked, slapping her ass as she yelled in pain.

"Y-you do!" she moaned as he thrusting in and out of her harshly.

"Say. It. Louder." he slapped it again.

She moaned, "YOU DO!"

-

She was laying on Kobe's chest while his hands were still slapping on her already red butt. 

"Kobe, stop it! I can't feel my own butt anymore," she whined.

"What are you saying? Of course you can," he smiled.

"No, I can't and it's all your fault," she glared at him.

"Okay, why don't I test you?" he smirked.

"What test? Don't do anything dumb!"

"Trust me, I won't! I'm gonna be doing something normal, and it's something I always do."

He slapped her butt once more.. but harder this time. She screamed in pain and hit his chest.

"Why the fuck would you do that?! It hurts!"

"See, you could feel the pain. You can feel, small ass."

She looked up at him in disbelief at what he just said.

"So, it's small now?"

He looked down at her, "No, no, baby, no. It's big!"

She got off his chest, grabbing her bathrobe 'fore going to the bathroom. 

"Slap your own butt from now on!" she shouted enough so he could hear. 

He pouted, going to lean against the bathroom door, knocking on it.

"Y/NNNN, babyyyyy," he whined, still knocking on the door.

She ignored his knocking cause she ain't having it. 

-