▪︎ I want you ▪︎

Start from the beginning

"Dr.Jeon" Mariah called as he adjusted to sit straight "I know you worried about me. Look what he did to me. He kicked my stomach and He pushed me back at the wall. My Skull broked and my lower back didn't stand straight" Mariah started to say fake pain in her own scripted dialogue.

Jungkook looked at Namjoon who shaked his head "Where is Jimin?" He asked Jin. "I don't know Dr.Jeon. people said he runned away from the place" Jungkook caressed his forehead. "I'll look for him" he said and leaved. "Dr.Jeon I'm here...where--" Mariah started while  trying to stop him.

"YAH!!! Stop whatever you're doing. You already crossed the limit. I'm not like Jimin, I'll do twice what he did to you" Jin dead glare make shut her mouth.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Jungkook looked around the hospital for a good minutes. "Where are you Jimin?" He said and dialled his phone for the 5th time. "Pick up you idiot" he said and dialled the number again. Jungkook took a deep breath while paused on the hallway. He suddenly thought of idea pop up on his mind. "He never go for home because his dad worry about him when he saw his stage..he is concerned child so he never go for it" Jungkook concluded as he again thought of some place. "Oh!..Maybe" He runned to top terrace of the hospital while opened the door with hoping eyes. As he roams around the terrace...and he paused at the sight.

Jimin sat on the corner of the wall while he wraps his hand on kneel up to his chest and his head buried on the kneels top. Jungkook can see the blood on his arms. He sighs with a relief as he neared Jimin,

"Jimin" He called but got no answer so he crouched down on his size "Come on, Let's go home" Jungkook softly said but Jimin didn't even  look up to him. Jimin knew who is this, if he look up to him, Jungkook can see the pain in his eyes. Jimin hate the idea of crying on someone's shoulder. So he tightened his grip on his kneels.

Jungkook can sense it his grip on his kneels and slowly he touch Jimin's arms to unwrap it. Jimin loosen his grip then Jungkook make him stoodup  from floor. Jimin bit his lower lips as his eyes still looked at his shoes. Jungkook carefully wraps his own hands around Jimin's shoulder to balance him to walk. Jimin felt secure so he let it to be in Jungkook's shoulder.

++

Soon,

Jungkook and Jimin arrived at their belongings home. Jimin sat on the living room as Jungkook got a firstaid kid box and placed on the table. He sat opposite to Jimin.

"Give me your hands" Jungkook asked him so politely but Jimin still paused while looking down. Jungkook smiled and pick his hand on own. He dip the cotton on antibiotics then carefully touch the bruise on his arms.

"Hiss" Jimin hissed silently. "Bare with it Jiminie" Jungkook said and blows air on the bruise to calm the burning sense. Jungkook glanced at Jimin and looked at the bruise then he continued to do first aid.

"What happened Jiminie?hmm..you're not a bad guy to hit girl. Hmm?" He asked so calmly and blows away the air on bruises. "You have been avoided me for a 2 weeks. Not even welcome me properly" Jungkook smiled and his caring voice made Jimin to bit his lips as he controlled the tears.

"Where is the happy Jimin? Non-stop noises?" Jungkook chuckled and wrapped the bandage around on the arm. Jimin heart twisted as his tears formed more and more. If he blink, his tears will drop. "Whatever happens, happens. Let it be Jiminie" Jungkook said and dip another cotton to touch the forehead as he removed his bangs as he slightly touched. A inch gap between them as Jimin blinked his eyes while the tears cross his cheeks to his chin. Jungkook finally done his Job and back away.

"Jimin, Are you crying?" Jungkook lowed his head to look at Jimin properly. Jimin started to sob lowly as he looked at Jungkook, that doe eyes, caressing voice, without thinking anything.. Jimin smashed his lips on Jungkook with his tears still comes on his cheeks.

Jungkook wided his eyes as he pushed Jimin back away "Are you drunk?" he said to make sure not scolded again with name of "Rapiest".
Jimin shaked his head "I-I want you" he sniffed "I-I want you Jungkook" Jimin said as he again kissed Jungkook's lips. Soon, Jungkook melted on it as he wraps his hand on Jimin's tiny waist. Jimin leaned on his lap and kissed him like how he kissed before.

Jungkook bites back, as aggressively savouring the way Jimin's plump bottom lip fits in between his teeth. Jungkook break away as his eyes meet the tears eyes. He slowly wiped away the tears but Jimin again kissed him.

Jungkook stoodup along with Jimin who wrap his leg around him. Jungkook opened his room to throw Jimin on bed and hover on him still not stopping the aggressive kiss.

Jimin unbuttoned Jungkook's shirt as Jungkook bit Jimin's Jawline. Jungkook throws his shirt on the floor as Jimin removed his own shirt and throws on the floor.

Jungkook licked his lip slowly kissed his Jawline and to his shoulder. He can't control where he saw the Milky Markless skin. Jungkook's long hair messily spread on Jimin's lips and chin while Jungkook sucked Jimin's shoulder. Jimin hand on Jungkook's back while he touched his strong muscles.

Jungkook travelled the kiss to his nipples. He sucked the left nipple that make Jimin to looks star on the ceiling the feeling he getting right now is never felt before. It was so plessure and the need of Jungkook's tongue make him go crazy.

His nipple buds turned shade pink because of Jungkook's sucks and His saliva on it. Jimin arched his chest up and gasped at it. Jungkook slowly kissed his abdomen to travel his kiss to his sensitive area. "Ah~" Jimin moaned slowly as Jungkook removed Jimin's pink pant along with his boxers.

Jimin closed his eyes tightly a pink shade on his cheeks. He just completely exposed infront of Jungkook. He curled his toes but Jungkook make him comfortable while dim the lights. Jimin can see the wide view of Jungkook who unbelt his pant and throws it away.

Jimin wided his eyes as how big is that thing on him. Jungkook slowly eyes Jimin who buried his head on pillow with a shy. Without delay Jungkook touch Jimin's pink dick to make him shiver, alot of fireworks on his stomach. He finger him slowly while he stroke Jimin's dick.

Jimin arched his stomach while he gasped at the pleasure of Jungkook's finger doing in his hole. After he prepared his hole for him, He picks the lube and apply it on his own dick and slowly he insert him on the pink hole.

Jimin gasped and tightly closed his eyes with a lite pain on his ass. Jungkook leaned on Jimin to kiss him to resist the pain as he moved slowly but that's not how it continue, he soon fastened his move. That's make Jimin to cry as he moaned with lungs out.

Jungkook kissed him to distract Jimin from pain but the pleasure on his lower part make him see the moon, stars in above ceiling. Jimin's hands on Jungkook's back muscles make a lot of scratches regard of love.

When Jungkook speeded up his thrust his hair moved zig and zag. Jimin loved it and Loved everything about Jungkook. His muscles and his parted lips. And his hair messily on him.

Jimin already came first because of Jungkook's stroke. He is sensitive and no one ever touch the part now Jungkook explores him. He was so glad that he gave his body to someone who is he love. While thrusted and messy kisses realize this is how he felt on that drunken day.

After a numerous thrust Jungkook came inside on Jimin with a groan. He slowly laid beside on Jimin. Jimin hugged him and laid on his chest with weavy breath and sweats. He felt happy and that's how it feel when lost your shit to someone who you love.

+++

So bad...
I'm bad at writing this!!
And I'm embarrassed
🥺...
And this story hits 3k?