chapter 50

☟︎☟︎☟︎

☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎

☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎

    "Glad to see you're back," Corey stated as he took a seat at the table, the Great Hall loud with chatter. Ron and Y/N sent him unamused looks as everyone sat down. "It's not like I was going to die, bloody hell," Y/N murmured, Karan giving a snicker as he and Hermione sat next to her.

    "Maybe not you, but Parkinson surely could've been twelve feet under with the glare Mione was giving her," Jenna countered, everyone looking to the girl as she grabbed Y/N's hand in hers, placing it in her lap. She simply shrugged, "I don't like it when people interfere in my life, especially when it comes to Y/N."

    Y/N gave her a small smirk as Brett and Brianne fake gagged. "I'm going to be sick," he muttered, Brianne pretending to hurl as she clutched her stomach, "Ew, I can see the love radiating off of them." Y/N watched the two amused as Hermione gave them a glare. "Honestly, the both of you are so childish. Grow up."

    Brianne faked a hurt expression as she gasped, placing her hand over her heart. She turned to Y/N with a pout, "You're just going to let her talk to your best friend like that," she questioned, but Y/N only hummed, "I'll allow it."

    Brianne's mouth fell agape as they all snickered, Y/N smirking at her from across the table as Hermione laughed. "You—What," she sputtered, Y/N shrugging as she leaned an elbow onto the table, propping her head up in her hand. "Lighten up, Bri. We still love you, even if you act like a two year-old."

    Brianne glared at her, Brett and Corey having to stifle their laughs from beside her as she gave a huff, taking a drink from the goblet in front of her. Hermione slightly grinned as she saw Y/N let out a breathy laugh, squeezing her hand in her lap.

    "You know, I think I'll miss (Y/N/N) on a Love Potion," Jenna said, feigning a frown as Sofia and Brianne snickered, "I found it entertaining. The things you said and did were the highlight of my year, to be honest."

    Y/N's smirk immediately fell at the mention of her on the potion, quickly becoming nervous. She looked at the three girls quizzically, but they only wore sly grins. After a few seconds, she knew she had done something, so she let out an embarrassed groan. "Please tell me I didn't do anything that would get me expelled. Not again," she begged, but the three only laughed.

    "Expelled? No. Embarrass you....maybe," Sofia chimed in, Y/N immediately sulking back into her spot as she sent a wary look, "I'm going to need you to elaborate, please. I didn't say or do anything too bad, right?"

    "Well, I don't know," Brianne replied simply, looking over to Jenna and Sofia, both girls sitting on both sides of Ron, "What do you girls think? Was she that bad?"