chapter 19

☟︎☟︎☟︎

☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎

☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎

𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕊𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥

☟︎☟︎☟︎

"I have to admit," Ron said from the couch, "I thought I was gonna miss the last one."

Y/N snickered as she and Harry looked through the mysterious book from the floor, leaning against the couch. "You finally used your head for once, Ronnie," she said with a small smirk, Brianne and Karan snorting from the chairs across from them. "Brilliant save, really," Brett agreed with a nod, "But I honestly thought you were going to get a concussion."

"Please," Jenna snickered, "Ron's head is too thick for anything to break it. No offense, Weasley." Ron have a simple shrug, "None taken. I hope Cormac's not taking too it too hard," he muttered out, Corey giving a small laugh. "Honestly, I hope he is. He's a conceded git." Y/N immediately agreed as she gave a small nod, reading some of the pages in front of her and Harry on her lap. "The bloke thinks he's all that, please."

Corey and Ron nodded. "He asked us if we could introduce him to you, Mione," Corey spoke, looking to the bushy-haired girl who was reading a copy of a newspaper on the floor against the couch, "I reckon he's got a bit of a thing for you." Ron hummed in agreement as Y/N felt her grip tighten around the spine of the book in her hand, her lips pursing together.

Hermione gave an uncomfortable tick of her neck as she put the newspaper down for a moment and looked to both boys. She scoffed, "He's vile, and quite frankly, not my type." She looked up from the newspaper as her eyes darted to Y/N, the girl's jaw clenched as she read over the words of the book. Hermione gave a small sigh as she slowly reached over and gently placed a hand onto her leg, giving a reassuring squeeze.

Y/N didn't say anything as she took a hand away from the spine of the book, placing it on top of Hermione's, and brought it up to her lips to place a kiss to her knuckles. Even though her eyes never left the pages in front of her, she could tell Hermione was smiling with a small blush. Sofia rolled her eyes as she watched the two, "You two are sickeningly adorable."

"Shove off," Y/N muttered with a small laugh as she read the book with Harry. Sofia once more gave a roll of her eyes as she looked to Ron, but his head was turned to the side looking at something from across the room. She followed his line of sight to see him slightly smiling at Lavender, the girl giving a small wave back with a dreamy sigh. He turned back to the group with a small blush as he felt his face heat up. Sofia frowned and looked away.