chapter 29

☟︎☟︎☟︎

☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎

☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎

𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥

☟︎☟︎☟︎

Y/N made her way up the staircase towards the Prefect Room, everyone out of uniform since it was after school hours. To be honest, she was still angry with Hermione from earlier, especially since she hadn't let their argument go even in the slightest bit.

Her feet moved quickly as she walked up each step, and before she knew it, she was already in front of the room Hermione was in. She didn't know why, but she stood there for a few seconds, blankly staring at the door as her eyes narrowed. After a few seconds, she gave an irritated sigh, slowly pushing the door open with the palm of her hand. Just like she did earlier in the week in the Ravenclaw room, she peeked her head in, slightly freezing in her spot as she saw Hermione already looking at her with a raised eyebrow and stern look from against the bed.

Shit, maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

They stared at each other for a few moments until Y/N slowly made her way into the room, putting on a tough demeanor and crossing her arms over her chest. She pursed her lips with an eyebrow arched as she leaned against the door, no girl making a move.

"So," Hermione spoke, cutting the silence, "You going to apologize, or am I here wasting my time?"

Y/N narrowed her eyes at her. "And I should apologize for what, exactly? Something that happened almost three years ago when we weren't even a thing? I don't know, seems pretty justified to me," she replied with a hum, Hermione taking a few steps forward with a sarcastic smile. "No, you moron," she spat, "You should be apologizing because you didn't tell the truth."

Y/N slowly started to make her way towards her as well, the two slowly meeting each other in the middle of the room. "The truth," Y/N laughed out, "The truth is it was a silly kiss. One that happened when I was literally doing nothing wrong. You're the one who should apologize."

The two were now a few inches apart, standing in the middle of the room with glares and livid expressions. "I'm not apologizing, especially since I didn't do anything," Hermione replied with a click of her tongue, "You're the one in the wrong."

"Mind telling me how?"

"Gladly," Hermione seethed, her finger once again poking into her chest. "You failed to tell me you had kissed another girl. You didn't tell me the truth, nor did you go to deny it." She started to slowly back Y/N up towards the door once more, index finger jabbing at her chest with each sentence. "You can't get it through your thick skull that I don't like the idea of you being with anyone else, nor do I like to hear about it. Are you starting to understand it?"